Mareexaan Mps & Senators from Galmudug have met with Mareexan representatives from Jubaland

bidenkulaha

GalYare
i guarantee you none of them will vote for deni. here is what i said about qaasim 1 week ago.

they will humor him, smile, promise him their vote then take his money and leave him high and dry.
Everything you’re saying applies to Farmaajo. He backstabbed many of his NN allies and there’s a lack of trust with MPs. I’m not even sure he’s got any money to spend but if he did they’d take them and not vote for him.

So who are they voting for if you think no Deni? Farmaajo attacked most of the Ceelwaaq MPs because Madoobe handpicked them. And everyone knows he’s on the out so he can’t offer anything.

cow

VIP
Everything you’re saying applies to Farmaajo. He backstabbed many of his NN allies and there’s a lack of trust with MPs. I’m not even sure he’s got any money to spend but if he did they’d take them and not vote for him.

So who are they voting for if you think no Deni? Farmaajo attacked most of the Ceelwaaq MPs because Madoobe handpicked them. And everyone knows he’s on the out so he can’t offer anything.

i will give you an example.

fartaag ran for 2nd deputy of upper house, during the last 5 years that seat was occupied by mowliid who is MX. mowliid lost his senator seat so fartaag asked madoobe and deni to support him.

both of them refused. fartaag got support from MM. fartaag can't stand deni and he is the most far gone MX in the government when it comes to being anti farmaajo. the rest (ceel qaalow) are all double dealing they say one thing public but do something else behind closed doors.

what you fail to understand is it does not matter who got you where. farmaajo picked rooble out of a swedish marfish, for only rooble then to backstab farmaajo. These guys you see here gathered, the majority will vote for farmaajo and the ones far gone like fartaag will vote for hassan sheikh/ sheikh shariif.

deni won't get a single MX vote, however i will let my MP's drink from the fat cows teet.

Nobody bleives you anymore,you said about
Garbahareey
Ceelwaaq
Adan madobe
Fahad yasin
Meidera

Come on man,wax isula har

“Surwaal Jeexjeexan” lady was spotted as well.

She is the female version of Tekniko no qadiyad just vibes

:mjlaugh:

1688E0AD-11E1-4950-B93B-F591B12A9EDD.jpeg

Actually I know of a Ceelwaaq Mp that just came from Villa Somalia/Farmaajo’s offi

These guys got the $$$, and position now they’ll do what they feel :banderas:

Deni might end up paying $100,000,000 for 10 votes

Actually I know of a Ceelwaaq Mp that just came from Villa Somalia/Farmaajo’s offi

:sass1:

Horta kuwii Ceelwaaq ma aqoonsateen oo Soomaali weeye miyaad hada leedihiin soo idinkii waa kenyan lahaa Yac

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Laandhere dani is here to save gaajo gedo🙌🏾

:sass1:

Horta kuwii Ceelwaaq ma aqoonsateen oo Soomaali weeye miyaad hada leedihiin soo idinkii waa kenyan lahaa Yac

Ofcourse waala Aqoonsaday. I acknowledged Farmaajo was defeated in that and Madoobe won. Lakin at the end of the day we’ll see what happens. Bottom line is they needed Madoobe for a job, now that they have it they are good for 4 yrs. There’s no loyalty in this game but we’ll see lol :hmm:

Ofcourse waala Aqoonsaday. I acknowledged Farmaajo was defeated in that and Madoobe won. Lakin at the end of the day we’ll see what happens. Bottom line is they needed Madoobe for a job, now that they have it they are good for 4 yrs. There’s no loyalty in this game but we’ll see lol :hmm:

Many of the Ceelwaaq MPs previously held positions within the Jubbaland administration . Not including wasiir Abdullahi Carab & few others (Rooble’s administration).

Hada miyaad leedahay Farmaajo Mareexaanimo haloo hiiliyo?

Abdirashid Janan who turned himself into Farmaajo’s hands twice even called him a failure

@SPMLegend

What do you say about your tol here? I saw another video in Gode where people were supporting him. It is every right of yours to hate him, but are you denying more than the HAG candidates, MJ candidates, he as more appeal to Somalis that are not from his clan?

In any event much respect to these people for supporting someone not from their clan who they feel is good. Infact I’ll even go as far as saying if MX politicians vote other then Farmaajo for daacad reasons I’ll respect that.

Many of the Ceelwaaq MPs previously held positions within the Jubbaland administration . Not including wasiir Abdullahi Carab & few others (Rooble’s administration).

Abdirashid Janan who turned himself into Farmaajo’s hands twice even called him a failure

Everyone in Somalia is jaggodoon. Mucalimow used to call Madoobe ‘Kenyaawi’ until Farmaajo fired him then he suddenly ‘saw the light’. Janaan used to be tight with Madoobe then stabbed him in the back. Was N&N for a few months then saw nothing was coming then he went Mucaarad again. Baab nasiixo don’t take most of these guys serious waa iga talo lol

@SPMLegend

What do you say about your tol here? I saw another video in Gode where people were supporting him. It is every right of yours to hate him, but are you denying more than the HAG candidates, MJ candidates, he as more appeal to Somalis that are not from his clan?

In any event much respect to these people for supporting someone not from their clan who they feel is good. Infact I’ll even go as far as saying if MX politicians vote other then Farmaajo for daacad reasons I’ll respect that.

You mean A Group of 5 people do not represent Reer Godey nor was the video taken there, N&N folks are known to spread propaganda using crackheads & mentally sick people. No pure Ogaden will support Farmaajo waa cadowgeena koowad in Somalia period!

by the way RTN is a page owned by the Langaab Sheekhaal from Kenya aka AhmedNasir. It’s a shame the Jigjiga administration allows RTN to continue operating in the city when they were calling 4 the massacre against Ogadens living in Raaso a few months ago.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@SPMLegend

Paid actors

You see the way they cut out suldaanka ummadas speech when he was about to say something bad about Farmaajo. RTN is banned in kismayo for a good reason Alhamdulliah. I hope to see all Ogaden cities banning that Rubbish tribal propaganda tv page.

cow

VIP

He was looking for a position. He got nothing.

Everyone in Somalia is jaggodoon. Mucalimow used to call Madoobe ‘Kenyaawi’ until Farmaajo fired him then he suddenly ‘saw the light’. Janaan used to be tight with Madoobe then stabbed him in the back. Was N&N for a few months then saw nothing was coming then he went Mucaarad again. Baab nasiixo don’t take most of these guys serious waa iga talo lol

Hahaha Waa runtaa

This picture makes me laugh because you guys now call him AlQabyaalah

96C89083-D74E-49C5-802C-BC0C00BB9DA5.jpeg