MP Khasim "I will vote for the presidential candidate who benefit my sub clan"

Did we watch the same interview ? he did not mention anyone by name, he is clearly going for the highest bit in exchange for his vote, no qadiyad whatsoever.
What is qadiyad?
He is voting for wagardhac and reer central interest. So Faramaajo better pay up and invest in reer saaxo.

You asking for proof when he is my clan, and well known.
So far this guy has been speaking in a pro Marehan voice ever since getting selected. In-fact I remember some Mx members on this forum supporting his campaign few months prior. What proof do you have that this guy is an active member of DaamulJadiid?!

DamulJadiid and many Hawiye oppositionists don’t want Reer Gedo MPs to vote whether it maybe the legal Ceelwaaq MPs or the illegal Garbahareey selectees, because they fear those votes may go to a Darood candidate in the coming elections.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
DamulJadiid and many Hawiye oppositionists don’t want Reer Gedo MPs to vote whether it maybe the legal Ceelwaaq MPs or the illegal Garbahareey selectees, because they fear those votes may go to a Darood candidate in the coming elections.
A lot has changed since it became obvious Farmaajo is losing. They’re comfortable with no Gedo MPs voting given they’d go Deni.

I wonder when Farmaajo notices he’s giving Damuljadiid exactly what they want

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He made it clear that he will vote for the interest of his sub clan that has been neglected for years. It’s not a free election, all the mps will vote for the highest bidder.
So you are saying there exist a Presidential candidate better for Wagardhac than Farmaajo, no problem that is democracy go for it, but why has he not shown solidarity with Rer Gedo at least :cosbyhmm:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What is qadiyad?
He is voting for wagardhac and reer central interest. So Faramaajo better pay up and invest in reer saaxo.
Qadiyad - cause

Basically, will he vote for a collective cause or a individualistic cause.

Last edited:

cow

VIP

@cow what you think about this ?

2022 election is a very lucrative time for any MP, the last thing an MP wants is to be pigeonholed into a single candidate. What i see here is qaasim basically saying "i am ready for offers". Deni brought with him to mogadishu atleast 30 million dollars. so far he spent around 5-6 million. 1.5 million to bribe bahaane/geele/dabancad for the ceel qaalow seats and anotther 3.5 to 4.5 million to get aadan madoobe elected.

so far what we can see deni failed to get what he wanted. however word is out a new cash cow (deni) is on the loose in Mogadishu and will pay good money for votes.

for the aadan madoobe election deni requested that the mp's take a picture of their voting card then send it to him for approval before the bribe was handed to them. however this is presidential election and deni for the last 3 years has earned the reputation of a man who does not keep his word and a man who does not uphold the agreements he signs. therefore MP's will demand upfront payment as they do not trust him.

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali the next 2-3 weeks take anything an MP says with a mountain of salt, the audience is not you or me the audience is for the big fish candidates with money to spend. and believe me the candidates will take every single offer from any candidate or even multiple candidates.

cow

VIP
So you are saying there exist a Presidential candidate better for Wagardhac than Farmaajo, no problem that is democracy go for it, but why has he not shown solidarity with Rer Gedo at least :cosbyhmm:

i think that is an unfair assessment, when dabancad/ rooble/deni/madoobe tried to legitimize ceel qaalow it was qaasim that said no and publicly called them out on. he is not as vocal as Raysal but he has delivered for reer Gedo.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
i think that is an unfair assessment, when dabancad/ rooble/deni/madoobe tried to legitimize ceel qaalow it was qaasim that said no and publicly called them out on. he is not as vocal as Raysal but he has delivered for reer Gedo.
I didn't see that happening but fair point if he did that.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
2022 election is a very lucrative time for any MP, the last thing an MP wants is to be pigeonholed into a single candidate. What i see here is qaasim basically saying "i am ready for offers". Deni brought with him to mogadishu atleast 30 million dollars. so far he spent around 5-6 million. 1.5 million to bribe bahaane/geele/dabancad for the ceel qaalow seats and anotther 3.5 to 4.5 million to get aadan madoobe elected.

so far what we can see deni failed to get what he wanted. however word is out a new cash cow (deni) is on the loose in Mogadishu and will pay good money for votes.

for the aadan madoobe election deni requested that the mp's take a picture of their voting card then send it to him for approval before the bribe was handed to them. however this is presidential election and deni for the last 3 years has earned the reputation of a man who does not keep his word and a man who does not uphold the agreements he signs. therefore MP's will demand upfront payment as they do not trust him.

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali the next 2-3 weeks take anything an MP says with a mountain of salt, the audience is not you or me the audience is for the big fish candidates with money to spend. and believe me the candidates will take every single offer from any candidate or even multiple candidates.
Dani is our next president