Man who raped 100 dead female bodies is sentenced to life in prison

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

War Ilaahi amarkiis how sick can you be to rape dead women at a morgue
Season 3 Netflix GIF by Queer Eye

He has been getting away with it for 40 years

Prosecutor Duncan Atkinson QC said Fuller "systematically and repeatedly sexually abused" the bodies of at least 102 dead women and girls.
He said they included a nine-year-old girl, two 16-year-olds and a woman aged 100.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:snoop: Must be a white guy, won't even have to google this. This is a white guy tier crime.
He has already reached old age and has been doing it for decades he even got away with double murder from 1987. White privilege is scary

Men in latin america are doing donkeys while they wait for thwi girl frieds so this isnt surprising. Men are not moral people this is why i laugh in my silence when i hear men calling a women B.

Men in latin america are doing donkeys while they wait for thwi girl frieds so this isnt surprising. Men are not moral people this is why i laugh in my silence when i hear men calling a women B.
I've recently realised women are mostly good and harmless people, while most men are are capable of the worst evil imaginable, a typical man has lots of evil thoughts throughout the day that I don't think women could guess

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Must be a white guy, won't even have to google this. This is a white guy tier crime.

Didn't u read about the Indian brothers digging up dead bodies and eating their flesh? They were prisoned and then started doing it again after being let out. Google it. Shaitaan is busy

Last edited:
I've recently realised women are mostly good and harmless people, while most men are are capable of the worst evil imaginable, a typical man has lots of evil thoughts throughout the day that I don't think women could guess
Yes pure angels..

Yes pure angels..

I don't think its right to compare men and women ect as that is dumb. Things aren't black and white.

But going by crime records and statistics over 90% of violent crime are committed by men.Men are overwhelming more violent than women. Its not even a competition saxib. This is the case for every nation on earth! Obviously, some women are downright sick as well. So saying women are angels is silly, many are dangerous as well.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts