Man This Shit Sad, Somali Aboos Gotta Step it Up. Reer Sweden Are Nuts

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
1. The guy who is being interviewed, Asad, works as a correctional officer.

2. Maryooley niman are doing the most killing is sweden, war illeen balaayo.

3. Most of the boys who end up as criminals are from broken homes ( no aabo, hooyo can’t handle the kids).

Sad state of affairs.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It’s simple, better integration programs. Why is it that Somalis do much better in Arab or non western countries vs western countries? It’s because Arab culture and other traditional ways of life are very similar to Somali culture.

Nations like Sweden are completely alien to Somalia who came from small tuulos and qaxooti camps. There needs to be a better integration process to help them get into society.

I support the West taking cues from how the gulf arabs deal with Somalis.

I don’t think you are aware however that means deportation, life imprisonment, revoking of residency rights, potential death penalties.

The west is too nice to qasaaro Somalis. One they are given multiple chances after being caught with drugs/robberies. They are allowed to join gangs. They are given free healthcare, education and housing. I would strip this all away like in the Arab states you mention. That way only a successful somali can viably live in the U.K./Sweden etc.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Things are changing. Western Abdis attitudes to parenting is vastly different to that of their fathers generation. Most understand that getting your wife to pop out 8 kids and doing your rounds at different Somali cafes in London is unacceptable. Quality over quantity and present fathers is the new wave.

I know western born or raised somali men are not gonna raise criminals, the problem is new FOBs and the earlier qaxootis. There will be no somali criminals in the future, but unfortunately not in the short-term.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I know western born or raised somali men are not gonna raise criminals, the problem is new FOBs and the earlier qaxootis. There will be no somali criminals in the future, but unfortunately not in the short-term.

A failed Western Somali gangster is going to raise upstanding citizens?

If that’s the case why haven’t black people escaped the hood for the last 100 years?

The only successful Somali kids will be those raised by already successful parents who’ve moved out of council estates. That will be a minority.

Also let’s not forget a successful black male tends to marry ajnabis. So you’ll lose them from your community

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
We need the somali community to intervene and stop this. The question is, does the somali community have the collectivist action to do this.

We need programs that targets families who have children age 10-17. The broken families need more adults to help with the children.

The older western somalis should make programs targeting at-risk somali kids. We should make football and other sports clubs, neighbourhood patrols, tutoring and be in contact with the schools. We do this now, but not at large scale. We should know who are the troubled kids and intervene before its too late.

Im in my early 20s and I stay in contact with the younger somali kids. They respect older people no matter how madax adeeg and prideful. The youngster can relate to us older ones and we can guide them.

Likewise, we need programs targeting single mothers and help them. Help with integrating, jobs, school and the kids. This is how we could solve this problem.

Unfortunately what do you expect when their father is in the cafe talking about qabil this qabil that, while their children go look elsewhere like gangs/drugs. These children have no father figue/no role model in their family. A strong father figure would enable law and order in the household.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

If that’s the case why haven’t black people escaped the hood for the last 100 years?

The only successful Somali kids will be those raised by already successful parents who’ve moved out of council estates. That will be a minority soon enough.

Bad comparison because the circumstances are different. There will be less tuugo somalis. Most somali criminals do not have kids and likely won’t. Also most somali criminals sober up in their 30s and stop their illegal activities.

@Angelina we are talking about the ones born in Sweden.

Even if we take gulf countries out the equation what about Somalis in Turkey or Malaysia? Crime participation isn’t as high as western Somalis

I agree the punishment system in the gulf is harsher but what about the ones born outside of Somalia? You can deport reer Sweden men once they’re are born there. It’s an integration issue because immigrant families are in ghettos and in their own worlds outside of Sweden. Read the article links about integration I posted earlier
You still blaming governments and these articles don't give the full picture of why somalis behave that way ...as other people said here somali become a good citizens when there is strict law..Malaysia
have strict policy regarding drugs it is death penalty there they throw cadan and other Africans who bring drugs to their country in harsh jail.
Somalis in Turkey are fairly new refugees and most of them don't stay and rather leave to Europe because Turkey don't have welfare like Sweden so you can't compare . FYI turksih are savage people and if you misbehave their people will punish before you get to police, look up on the stories of what they done to Syrian refugees ...
Somali choose chaos over peace if there is not strict law and punishment because if we are law obedient citizens Somalia would not be a failed state for over 30 years and that's fact 😶

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You still blaming governments and these articles don't give the full picture of why somalis behave that way ...as other people said here somali become a good citizens when there is strict law..Malaysia
have strict policy regarding drugs it is death penalty there they throw cadan and other Africans who bring drugs to their country in harsh jail.
Somalis in Turkey are fairly new refugees and most of them don't stay and rather leave to Europe because Turkey don't have welfare like Sweden so you can't compare . FYI turksih are savage people and if you misbehave their people will punish before you get to police, look up on the stories of what they done to Syrian refugees ...
Somali choose chaos over peace if there is not strict law and punishment because if we are law obedient citizens Somalia would not a failed state for over 30 years and that's fact 😶
Smart guy. To understand Somalis you need to see them through this lens.

We are a 68iq community who top crime statistics everyone in the world where there isn’t strict law.

As you said about Turkey we are new migrants. But even already problems are starting. Somalis are becoming unpopular as they bring crime to Turkish communities. I give it a few years before there’s a massive hate campaign that forces all Somalis, even good one’s to run away from that country.

The only countries Somalis are suited to are Islamic countries with strong rule of law. Our cultures are successfully integrated into Arab countries like the UAE and the rule of law keeps us in check in case we wild out like we eventually do everywhere in the world.

Somali government needs to learn from Saudi Arabia and UAE. We must give death penalties for anyone caught in drug/alcohol smuggling and life imprisonment for tuugo. Maybe then Somalia can develop a functioning state.

I have no hope for Western Somalis. I would advise them to aim to be successful and move because eventually down the line anyone you father/grandfather will adopt the culture 80% of Somali males have done.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
1. The guy who is being interviewed, Asad, works as a correctional officer.

2. Maryooley niman are doing the most killing is sweden, war illeen balaayo.

3. Most of the boys who end up as criminals are from broken homes ( no aabo, hooyo can’t handle the kids).

Sad state of affairs.
Thankfully you watched the video sxb :salute:

This guy is telling shit he seen while on the job and people trying to make excuses if only they watched it they’d understand

Somali choose chaos over peace if there is not strict law and punishment because if we are law obedient citizens Somalia would not a failed state for over 30 years and that's fact 😶
Somalis only obey the law through dictatorship, especially military dictatorship. Somalis don’t obey the law through democracy etc, Somalis are a chaos group without fear and punishment. Why do you think Somalis are a miskeen law abiding citizens in the Middle East particularly in UAE and Saudi Arabia? Because those countries are not softies like the western countries, they en force the law with strict rules and regulations and if you commit a crime, you are finished.

I know Siad barre committed mass massacres etc and he was a war criminal, but for the last 22 years of his regime in Somalia, he knew how to control Somalis, Somalis used to shiver down their spine if they had broken any law back then. Look at Somalia now, still chaos 33 years later.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Somalis only obey the law through dictatorship, especially military dictatorship. Somalis don’t obey the law through democracy etc, Somalis are a chaos group without fear and punishment. Why do you think Somalis are a miskeen law abiding citizens in the Middle East particularly in UAE and Saudi Arabia? Because those countries are not softies like the western countries, they en force the law with strict rules and regulations and if you commit a crime, you are finished.

I know Siad barre committed mass massacres etc and he was a war criminal, but for the last 22 years of his regime in Somalia, he knew how to control Somalis, Somalis used to shiver down their spine if they had broke any law back then. Look at Somalia now, still chaos 33 years later.
We should separate laws from our democracy tbh.

A strong permanent court answerable to no politician and instead built on Islamic Shariah. Death penalties for murder, drug dealers etc. Long sentences for criminals in general

Elections should only effect economics, foreign policy etc. Maybe that way we can have the best of both worlds

The only successful Somali kids will be those raised by already successful parents who’ve moved out of council estates. That will be a minority.

Also let’s not forget a successful black male tends to marry ajnabis. So you’ll lose them from your community
Hold up, suprisingly there a lot of Somali boys raised in ethnic minority areas who are doing well for themselves. They might not be ultra successful, but they're professionals working in tech, medicine, teaching ect and they're married to fellow Somali girls.

The vast majority of Somali men marry Somali women. I don't know where you get the myth that successful Somali men marry ajnabi comes from.

Hold up, suprisingly there a lot of Somali boys raised in ethnic minority areas who are doing well for themselves. They might not be ultra successful, but they're professionals working in tech, medicine, teaching ect and they're married to fellow Somali girls.

The vast majority of Somali men marry Somali women. I don't know where you get the myth that successful Somali men marry ajnabi comes from.
Majority do marry Somali women, but Angelina stop the nagging etc then the majority will increase even further 🤣.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

For now yes. But we still lose 15% I’d say. A few generations of that and you’ll lose that successful community completely.

Smart guy. To understand Somalis you need to see them through this lens.

We are a 68iq community who top crime statistics everyone in the world where there isn’t strict law.

As you said about Turkey we are new migrants. But even already problems are starting. Somalis are becoming unpopular as they bring crime to Turkish communities. I give it a few years before there’s a massive hate campaign that forces all Somalis, even good one’s to run away from that country.

The only countries Somalis are suited to are Islamic countries with strong rule of law. Our cultures are successfully integrated into Arab countries like the UAE and the rule of law keeps us in check in case we wild out like we eventually do everywhere in the world.

Somali government needs to learn from Saudi Arabia and UAE. We must give death penalties for anyone caught in drug/alcohol smuggling and life imprisonment for tuugo. Maybe then Somalia can develop a functioning state.

I have no hope for Western Somalis. I would advise them to aim to be successful and move because eventually down the line anyone you father/grandfather will adopt the culture 80% of Somali males have done.
Excetly, btw I born and rised and UAE and I know how harsh and strict UAE laws regarding gangs and drugs activities ... I will let you story in my neighbourhood somali boys were starting post code wars or neighbourhood wars in UAE back in late 90s my own brother did not get involved but he was just standing and watching the fights, when the police find out they collect all these young somali boys sent them one way ticket to Somalia...and ones who have citizens and ones who was watching the fight my brother included got 100 lashes and harsh jail time as if they did zina ..there was not a single gang or neighbourhood wars activity happened in UAE between Somalis after that incident. As you said somali thrive and do better in Muslims and middle east countries despite living sometimes in lower class areas because there is no welfare system like Europe so family are forced to stay together and harsh and strict laws regarding chaos and drugs.
And I am woman not guy btw 🙃

It’s simple, better integration programs. Why is it that Somalis do much better in Arab or non western countries vs western countries? It’s because Arab culture and other traditional ways of life are very similar to Somali culture.

Nations like Sweden are completely alien to Somalia who came from small tuulos and qaxooti camps. There needs to be a better integration process to help them get into society.

Lol the reason why we do better in Arab countries is because they know if they commit crimes they will immediately be deported or imprisoned. It has little to do with culture. Somalis are dumb and violent I feel bad for ethnic Swedes who have to live with these subhumans.

Trending

Latest posts