Man This Shit Sad, Somali Aboos Gotta Step it Up. Reer Sweden Are Nuts

The reason why Somalis don't act up in the ME is because they know they'll have the whole system crashing down on their heads, the men over there are not going to tolerate Somalis running around doing the madness. Barring a few nutcases, most Cadaans are miskeen and non-confrontational, even if some might harbour racist tendencies.
did you talk to every somali in the middle east? what about Malaysia? or other Muslim countries ?

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ants-has-failed-fueled-gang-crime-2022-04-28/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...reates-parallel-societies-says-pm-after-riots

its an integration problem nothing more nothing less

@GemState @Keep it a boqol 💯

Let's be real here, most of these dudes on streets are doing it for the clout, women, respect etc. I know Somalis in well to do neighbourhoods, two-parent homes, zero dysfunction, financially secure, good upbringing, and the boys from those families still chose that life. If you need to commit crimes to put food on the table, then I'd at least understand.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It’s simple, better integration programs. Why is it that Somalis do much better in Arab or non western countries vs western countries? It’s because Arab culture and other traditional ways of life are very similar to Somali culture.

Nations like Sweden are completely alien to Somalia who came from small tuulos and qaxooti camps. There needs to be a better integration process to help them get into society.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
It’s simple, better integration programs. Why is it that Somalis do much better in Arab or non western countries vs western countries? It’s because Arab culture and other traditional ways of life are very similar to Somali culture.

Nations like Sweden are completely alien to Somalia who came from small tuulos and qaxooti camps. There needs to be a better integration process to help them get into society.
Don't use Gulf countries as an example mate. They do not play and any Somali that tries any of the shenanigans that they do in the West will be imprisoned, punished there on top of that and will be on the first flight back to Xamar, Hargeisa or Galkacyo. Also, they don't even give citizenship in the first place. Somalis here aren't that successful, but they're law abiding citizens who get on with life and you have a few 7 figure odeys.

That is the very same measures, @World and you disagree with. It has nothing to do with culture, but strict policing, deportation and the fact that you get 0 help as well. It is the complete opposite of what you're advocating.

Btw,I agree with World and believe that stripping passports is silly as ultimately it will effect everyday normal immigrants.

Last edited:
Saxib, like I was just telling him now. Somalis there can't do criminal activities in the Gulf because the policing system is incredibly strict and they will deport you. Every Somali, every expat knows this. It is not like Europe or America.

In the Gulf, they do exactly what @Keep it a boqol 💯 is against: deportation.
@Angelina we are talking about the ones born in Sweden.

Even if we take gulf countries out the equation what about Somalis in Turkey or Malaysia? Crime participation isn’t as high as western Somalis

I agree the punishment system in the gulf is harsher but what about the ones born outside of Somalia? You can deport reer Sweden men once they’re are born there. It’s an integration issue because immigrant families are in ghettos and in their own worlds outside of Sweden. Read the article links about integration I posted earlier

@Angelina we are talking about the ones born in Sweden.

Even if we take gulf countries out the equation what about Somalis in Turkey or Malaysia? Crime participation isn’t as high as western Somalis

I agree the punishment system in the gulf is harsher but what about the ones born outside of Somalia? You can deport reer Sweden men once they’re are born there. It’s an integration issue because immigrant families are in ghettos and in their own worlds outside of Sweden. Read the article links about integration I posted earlier

Somalis are a new migrant group in Turkey, we'll have to see how the kids that will be raised in Turkey will behave. Fobs hardly cause issues, its usually the kids raised in the country that misbehave.

Also, ones in Malaysia are the middle/upper class ones mostly there for university. Very different to Somalis in Europe who've been there for 40 years near enough and its the 1/2nd generation kids who are causing the issues not our immigrant parents who escaped for a better life. The older gen and fobs hardly commited any crimes.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Simply deport them. Its the best policy for all. Would you accept some caadan guy to come reek havoc, who you gave warmth and hospitality, in your own country? No. So why expect the same from them.

Based

VIP
I feel bad for ethnic swedes. They have lost their country to third world zombies and its too late to reclaim their lands.

Simply in the west it is too much of an easy life, its too easy to commit crimes, growing up around other kids who want to do whatever they want is easy to get sucked into, you soon dive into a race to the most degenerate thing, none of these kids live hards lives, in fact its the exact opposite they live easy lives.The west is too lenient.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
One thing we need to keep in mind is that most of the hardened somali criminals were already going towards that path before the age of 15. Most these guys had no aabo to discipline them and their hooyos were not able to do it. By the age of 15 they are already in the streets doing a madness. The tuugo who have fathers in their life are weak men. They see their son doing a madness and do not act early on.

Im not going to think that we are solving the broken homes in the short-term. What the western countries can do is, toughen the penalties for crime and deport the criminals. It doesn’t matter if they were born there and have the citizenship.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Many families tried to make their boys behave but they can’t control them, what you can do when a boy 180 cm tall with hormones testing his strength by disobeying and being arrogance, put them in cages? Somali boys think they can do whatever they want at 16 years old, and can get help from either social or they friends no restrict familiy needed.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They should make a system that deports criminals and gangsters back to home whether they were born in sweden or not so that the reputation of the somalis who work and live their normal lives don't come into issues who stereotyping and anti somali settlement

Our reputation gets fucked by these low life gangster wannabes fighting postal codes in a safe country
Can you elaborate how you gonna deport a Swedish citizen to another country, keeping in mind that that criminal person born and became like that in Sweden, so why another country needs to handle Swedens mess ups?

The street life might be alluring to youngsters but its all a facade. sorry to say they are no shortcuts in life.

Im guessing most kids/young men outgrow this lifestyle. plus our brains don't develop fully till 25.

Can we please stop blaming the family structure? I know kids with imaam fathers who turned to drugs, saying "dad's around" is a disservice to all the well adjusted people who came fron single parent households.

And it also grossly, waves off the nuances and systemic problems that directly led to such issues.
💯% sxb you don't know what demon is lurking for your kids going to school.

One thing we need to keep in mind is that most of the hardened somali criminals were already going towards that path before the age of 15. Most these guys had no aabo to discipline them and their hooyos were not able to do it. By the age of 15 they are already in the streets doing a madness. The tuugo who have fathers in their life are weak men. They see their son doing a madness and do not act early on.

Im not going to think that we are solving the broken homes in the short-term. What the western countries can do is, toughen the penalties for crime and deport the criminals. It doesn’t matter if they were born there and have the citizenship.
Things are changing. Western Abdis attitudes to parenting is vastly different to that of their fathers generation. Most understand that getting your wife to pop out 8 kids and doing your rounds at different Somali cafes in London is unacceptable. Quality over quantity and present fathers is the new wave.

One thing some Somali parents don't seem to understand is the power of the environment around their kids. If you move to the ghetto, your kids will be infected by the hood mentality, doesn't matter how pious or religious you are. I notice some of the Somali boys around me going from normal kids in elementary to fake gangster in high school to prison by 22 for home invasion or drugs. Even when they have better options, some Somali parents choose to stay in the ghetto because they get comfortable in the shithole. I say better to live in area with less Somalis than live in a hood.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
One thing some Somali parents don't seem to understand is the power of the environment around their kids. If you move to the ghetto, your kids will be infected by the hood mentality, doesn't matter how pious or religious you are. I notice some of the Somali boys around me going from normal kids in elementary to fake gangster in high school to prison by 22 for home invasion or drugs. Even when they have better options, some Somali parents choose to stay in the ghetto because they get comfortable in the shithole. I say better to live in area with less Somalis than live in a hood.

World

VIP
That’s the thing, Sweden dumps all refugees, which somalis are, in these ghettos and hoods that the poorest and most disadvantaged live in. Isolated and away from ethnic swedes, living in their own parallel societies. It’s hard to get jobs in these places, because there are only so many jobs you can get in these isolated places packed with refugees, and having an accent makes you disadvantaged compare to an ethnic swede. There are so many factors which make Sweden different from the US/Minnesota for example which is a successful Somali diaspora.

Trending