MAN LYNCHED AND SET ON FIRE BY MOB OVER BLASPHEMY IN PAKISTAN!

If someone is promoting blasphemy in a Muslim society, that is no different than someone promoting fitan or fitna (in Somali). They need to be stopped before they corrupt the Muslim society.

I think you should check your questions with an established Muslim scholar before you think you know what you're talking about in Islam.
This mob should've let the authorities handle the allegations and to carry out the sentence. They not only disrupted the process of the Sharia Law but may have unknowingly killed an innocent man.

They also used fire as a punishment which is only reserved for Allah S.W.T:

1.) Sahih al-Bukhari 6922

Narrated `Ikrima:
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"‏‏.‏

2.) Sahih al-Bukhari 3016

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent us in a mission (i.e., an army-unit) and said, "If you find so-and-so and so-and-so, burn both of them with fire." When we intended to depart, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I have ordered you to burn so-and-so and so-and-so, and it is none but Allah Who punishes with fire, so, if you find them, kill them (i.e., don't burn them)."

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ بُكَيْرٍ، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّهُ قَالَ بَعَثَنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي بَعْثٍ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنْ وَجَدْتُمْ فُلاَنًا وَفُلاَنًا فَأَحْرِقُوهُمَا بِالنَّارِ ‏"‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم حِينَ أَرَدْنَا الْخُرُوجَ ‏"‏ إِنِّي أَمَرْتُكُمْ أَنْ تُحْرِقُوا فُلاَنًا وَفُلاَنًا، وَإِنَّ النَّارَ لاَ يُعَذِّبُ بِهَا إِلاَّ اللَّهُ، فَإِنْ وَجَدْتُمُوهُمَا فَاقْتُلُوهُمَا ‏"‏‏.‏

Trending