MAN LYNCHED AND SET ON FIRE BY MOB OVER BLASPHEMY IN PAKISTAN!

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
SubhanAllah blasphemy is a major sin and is despicable but this is not right at all. How can you treat a human being like this?

We should ignore blasphemers instead of engaging and giving them attention. Let's not waste our time and energy in pointless arguments and insults.

SubhanAllah blasphemy is a major sin and is despicable but this is not right at all. How can you treat a human being like this?
What's the difference in Somalia they literally unalive you for being an atheist, or beat you to death while they imprisone you for the rest of you life. Even in Nairobi somali-kenyans were sending death threats to a somali journalist just because he wasn't Muslim, you lot judge Pakistanis but its literally the same for somalis.

What's the difference in Somalia they literally unalive you for being an atheist, or beat you to death while they imprisone you for the rest of you life. Even in Nairobi somali-kenyans were sending death threats to a somali journalist just because he wasn't Muslim, you lot judge Pakistanis but its literally the same for somalis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Who said I’d be okay with it if Somalis did it? Absolutely not, but the truth of the matter is that south asians are much more extreme regarding this.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
That man is going to receive a lot of hassanaats from this group of people.
Or some of his dambis will transfer to them.

Low iq people upped his chance to go to paradise.

There's truth to this, but I can't imagine Somalis being barbaric enough to have an actual mob of people storm a police station to lynch a guy. That's a different level 😂

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
This is against sharciga diinta 100% you can't play judge on matters like this jaahilnimo on the highest level

If the person keeps his (or her) blasphemy to himself or herself, I doubt people care. The problem is when they push it on people's noses like today's atheists do. That is what is not accepted in Muslim societies.

So in a Muslim land, if one is an apostate and they don't want to keep it to themselves, they should leave the Muslim lands.

p.s., I ain't a Muslim scholar, so what I shared is my personal views.

A kuffar is not going to receive hasanats.
He could be falsely accused.

Farkhunda had previously been arguing with the mullah Zainuddin in front of Shah-Do Shamshira Mosque where she worked as a religious teacher, about his practice of selling amulets.[9][10] During this argument, Zainuddin reportedly accused her of burning the Quran. She responded

"I am a Muslim, and Muslims do not burn the Quran!"[11]
Hundreds of angry radicals flocked to the shrine upon overhearing the mullah's accusation. Police arrived and attempted to lead Farkhunda to a local precinct building one mile away, but she refused, asking for a female police officer to accompany her.[12] The mob was able to drag Farkhunda away into the street where they knocked her to the ground and began beating and kicking her. More police arrived, firing warning shots into the air and temporarily dispersing the crowd. They moved her into the Shah-Do Shamshira Mosque in an attempt to shield her. As the crowd grew in size and rumors that she was working with Americans began circulating, the mob attempted to storm the shrine. Police hoisted her onto the roof of the building in an attempt to rescue her from the crowd, but Farkhunda, struck by stones and planks thrown by the mob, suddenly slipped and fell into the crowd.[12]

The mob dragged Farkhunda into the street and beat and stomped her.[7] She was bludgeoned with sticks and rocks outside the mosque, then placed into the road and run over with a car, dragging her body almost 100 m. Police offered no resistance, and directed traffic around the scene.[12] The mob then dragged her body to the nearby bank of the Kabul River, took turns stoning her and set her on fire. Her body was soaked in blood and would not burn, so the crowd ripped off articles of their own clothing to ignite and maintain the fire. The mob shouted the Takbir during the lynching.[10][13]

Farkhunda's parents said the killing was instigated by the mullah Farkhunda had been speaking to. According to Tolo News he loudly accused her of burning the Quran "in order to save his job and life."[14] An eyewitness said that the mob was chanting anti-American and anti-democratic slogans while beating Farkhunda.[15] The mob was captured on video accusing of her of working with Americans, and of being a French embassy worker.[12]