MAN LYNCHED AND SET ON FIRE BY MOB OVER BLASPHEMY IN PAKISTAN!

What's the difference in Somalia they literally unalive you for being an atheist, or beat you to death while they imprisone you for the rest of you life. Even in Nairobi somali-kenyans were sending death threats to a somali journalist just because he wasn't Muslim, you lot judge Pakistanis but its literally the same for somalis.
If u an atheist u r not somali it’s that simple

Tell that to the prostitute whom got paradise just for feeding a dog.

Was she a believer or not? The sinning and someone being non-believer are completely different. So context matters.

The kuffar I refer to are the atheists, and not Christians and Jews. The people of the Book are in a different classification.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Was she a believer or not? The sinning and someone being non-believer are completely different. So context matters.

The kuffar I revert to are the atheists, and not Christians and Jews. The people of the Book are in a different classification.
Don't know, the moral of the story is. Don't hurt people nor execute them thinking god is on your side.

Mans became a martyr at the end of his life.

No-one enters jannah by simply being muslim. Even the nabi pbuh who's paradise is promised is still afraid that he won't get in.

Stop judging people like that we can't say we goes to heaven because one enters by the mercy and will of Allah. Not just your good deeds.

Don't know, the moral of the story is. Don't hurt people nor execute them thinking god is on your side.

Mans became a martyr at the end of his life.

No-one enters jannah by simply being muslim. Even the nabi pbuh who's paradise is promised is still afraid that he won't get in.

Stop judging people like that we can't say we goes to heaven because one enters by the mercy and will of Allah. Not just your good deeds.

If someone is promoting blasphemy in a Muslim society, that is no different than someone promoting fitan or fitna (in Somali). They need to be stopped before they corrupt the Muslim society.

I think you should check your questions with an established Muslim scholar before you think you know what you're talking about in Islam.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If someone is promoting blasphemy in a Muslim society, that is no different than someone promoting fitan or fitna (in Somali). They need to be stopped before they corrupt the Muslim society.

I think you should check your questions with an established Muslim scholar before you think you know what you're talking about in Islam.

Lol you are the one convicting the person without any form of justice of the sharia court.

People like you are dangerous to my religion, even more than de gaalo themselves.

How about you study your religion, you are lacking in knowledge. yet you are here trying to convince others of your ignorant ways of thinking.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Subhanallah! What did I just read?!
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Whatever you like it or not I am somali and atheist, Unfortunately I have to deal with retards like you. Even arabs acknowledge Christian arabs, yet brain dead low IQ faraxs like you still don't know how ethnicity works.
Am not Arab and I don’t give f*ck what they do however somali and islam go together.
if u not Muslim u not Somali

Trending