Man Finland Sucks Ass

They’ve gotten so soft it makes me sick. You know Somalis would act a FOOL if it was us who conquered the world lmaoo
if my people colonized and beat half the world, best believe im walking around with my flag EVERYWHERE I GO. british people should be proud, but nooo. smh.

I'd rather be a Somali immigrant in America than in Sweden. You haven't lived in Europe if you'd genuinely pick it over America
America is better if you want to work and/or start a business…opportunities are endless

Europe is better if you want to get that sweet government benefits! No point in working hard if they tax you at 50%+

Last edited:
America is better if you want to and/or start a business…opportunities are endless

Europe is better if you want to get that sweet government benefits! No point in working hard if they tax you at 50%+
How is the benefit system in Germany? Or wich European country has the best paid benefit system?

How is the benefit system in Germany? Or wich European country has the best paid benefit system?
Don’t know about Germany but the Scandinavian countries are basically welfare states… free healthcare, education, childcare etc…women get paid monthly for each child.. maternity leave for years, strong employee rights which make it difficult to get rid of employees

In reality tho, nothing is really free…the down sides are less opportunities for work, even when you can get a job, the salaries are lower, they tax you at 50%+, cost of living is high, education is free but spots are limited so more competition.

On average I would say a women would much rather prefer Europe..those benefits are really target towards them..I assume those places rating “best places to live” must be written by a women/soy boys since Scandinavian countries are always rated first..

reer

VIP
I'd rather be a Somali immigrant in America than in Sweden. You haven't lived in Europe if you'd genuinely pick it over America
western european racism more powerful but also more discreet than american racism. because western europeans are smarter than americans.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've been here since youngster. Very racist country, they don't like foreigners. Its full of old farts.

Cost of living is preposterous. Its the same if u work or don't work.

I want to relocate to some where else, any suggestions?

are u a girl or a boy?

Apollo

VIP
Its full of old farts.

Pretty much all of Europe is boomerville:

cs0d6bwvlvz31.png

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I’m permanently moving to kismayo next year. Main source of income will be a small cellphone business and some camels I bought a few years ago. I feel Iike this will be a trend soon.

But if that’s not for you, try Canada. Redneck region of Canada (Manitoba, Sask and Alberta) offer good jobs and their rednecks just want to drive lifted trucks and drink their maple syrup while playing hockey and riding a moose on the way to the igloo.

Apollo

VIP
Ngl being able to tell racist white people to go back to Europe when they come for you is top notch. European somalis can’t say shit when they tell them to go back to where they came from :mjlol:

The new trend in Europe is to tell racist white people to go live in rural/redneck/backwards areas if they don't like diversity.

The cities now have immigrant dominance. :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Germany seems like a really desire place to live. I visited Germany really nice place modern houses good quality of life.

Best countries in Europe are:

Norway: like Sweden but less insane and more money.
Switzerland: like Germany but less insane and more money.
Ireland: booming tech industry, many American companies got their EU headquarters there.
Germany: basically the best large EU country, high quality manufacturing, always a good job market.

In my opinion.

Trending