Man Finland Sucks Ass

I've been here since youngster. Very racist country, they don't like foreigners. Its full of old farts.

Cost of living is preposterous. Its the same if u work or don't work.

I want to relocate to some where else, any suggestions?

I've been here since youngster. Very racist country, they don't like foreigners. Its full of old farts.

Cost of living is preposterous. Its the same if u work or don't work.

I want to relocate to some where else, any suggestions?
I’d say come United Kingdom or sweden

Wtf are Somalis doing in countries like Finland

Atleast move to immigrant countries like America, Canada Australia etc

These ancesteral cadaan countries were never meant for Somalis

Wtf are Somalis doing in countries like Finland

Atleast move to immigrant countries like America, Canada Australia etc

These ancesteral cadaan countries were never meant for Somalis
Ngl being able to tell racist white people to go back to Europe when they come for you is top notch. European somalis can’t say shit when they tell them to go back to where they came from :mjlol:

Ngl being able to tell racist white people to go back to Europe when they come for you is top notch. European somalis can’t say shit when they tell them to go back to where they came from :mjlol:
They could argue it's now their land by right of conquest, especially for a country like Australia were the vast majority of Whites hail from the British Isles who invented the Australian identity that's rooted in Anglo/British culture.

They could argue it's now their land by right of conquest, especially for a country like Australia were the vast majority of Whites hail from the British Isles who invented the Australian identity that's rooted in Anglo/British culture.
Idk about Australia, but in Canada they can’t because there’s hella natives here and they quickly put white people in their place and remind them that they’re colonizers when they act up lool

Idk about Australia, but in Canada they can’t because there’s hella natives here and they quickly put white people in their place and remind them that they’re colonizers when they act up lool

Is being colonizers supposed to be bad thing lol? My people xooged your people I would wear it like a badge of honor :russsmug:

I wouldn’t mind living in Stockholm tbh I watch a blogging youtuber from there and it’s a nice looking city with lots to do
for every one thing you can do in Stockholm, you can do 1000x that in the USA
giphy.gif

Trending