Man Finland Sucks Ass

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I've been here since youngster. Very racist country, they don't like foreigners. Its full of old farts.

Cost of living is preposterous. Its the same if u work or don't work.

I want to relocate to some where else, any suggestions?
This shit is depressing, cold and dark country, as one old finn man said, it takes some part of your soul to live here. I'd just try to graduate and get a job, then maybe relocate. But as long as you are middle class or rich you would be fine. Here you really become left wing if you are below middle class

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
I've been here since youngster. Very racist country, they don't like foreigners. Its full of old farts.

Cost of living is preposterous. Its the same if u work or don't work.

I want to relocate to some where else, any suggestions?
People shit on the UK, but it's by far the best place in Europe for a Somali to live in. Germany a close second. Obviously though, if you can move to Canada/America/Australia, move there. If I had to rank them;

America
Australia
Canada
UK
Germany

Good Luck

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Come to the U.K..
Come Austin Powers GIF
TBH, you can see UK folks rooming in the street with their innit accent, they are rich, but their wealth came from selling some stuff.

@Mumin what you say, wanna become a seller? :lolbron:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
People shit on the UK, but it's by far the best place in Europe for a Somali to live in. Germany a close second. Obviously though, if you can move to Canada/America/Australia, move there. If I had to rank them;

America
Australia
Canada
UK
Germany

Good Luck

How are you putting America as #1

I would rather live in Eastern Europe than America.

:russ:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You got a weird hate boner for America, it's the best place for an immigrant to work in.

Great place to work with a shite minimum wage, no worker protections, no healthcare etc.

The US ain’t what it was 30 years ago, the rest of the world is a better place to migrate to.

The US is 16 out of 24 countries in economic mobility. That is defined as the ability for someone to improve their economic status.

This means if you’re an immigrant, there are at least 15 countries that are better for you to improve your economic standing than the US.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Great place to work with a shite minimum wage, no worker protections, no healthcare etc.

The US ain’t what it was 30 years ago, the rest of the world is a better place to migrate to.

The US is 16 out of 24 countries in economic mobility. That is defined as the ability for someone to improve their economic status.

This means if you’re an immigrant, there are at least 15 countries that are better for you to improve your economic standing than the US.
I'd rather be a Somali immigrant in America than in Sweden. You haven't lived in Europe if you'd genuinely pick it over America

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I'd rather be a Somali immigrant in America than in Sweden. You haven't lived in Europe if you'd genuinely pick it over America

Argue all you want but the stats show that the ‘American dream’ is dead.

You’re more likely to make it in Pakistan than the United States.

Don’t believe me, here is the graph.

The area highlighted in red are countries in which you’re more likely to be successful than the US.

4E1743FA-C963-42D9-996C-40D72102D341.jpeg

Reality is far from that, we are the most depressed ppl on earth.
Maybe it has something to due with the cold .
move to America aka the melting pot . I live in a state full of Latinos, biracials, and blacks and they are the friendliest people on earth. Also it is easy to find a well paying job with benefits .

I did some research. I would move to Germany if you don't mind the language barrier also University is totally free where as here in the UK its over 9 thousand pounds a year. Also the quality of life is much better. However here in the UK there are more Somalis so you can preserve your culture the most in rhe West.