Man finds out that his son isn't his real son and throws the son and the mother off his car.

''kids deserve a great father'' yeah but he's not the dad what you mean? he just took him out of his car because that's not his kid
Tf was @4head trying to say? Blaming niggas for no reason.

:heh:
He is not the father you stinking buffoon. Why should he be the one to raise the kid? Your weird hate for black individuals is causing you to say stupid shit.

Take a step back and read what you actually said.

Xaruun

VIP
huuno women instinctively go for a horny bad boy. All women who cheated on their husbands, compare the husband and the other guy. U will see stark difference. Women are biologically programmed to like jerks bad boy
Bad boys get cheated on all the time. They usually kill the guy or
Tf was @4head trying to say? Blaming niggas for no reason.

He is not the father you stinking buffoon. Why should he be the one to raise the kid? Your weird hate for black individuals is causing you to say stupid shit.

Take a step back and read what you actually said.
@4head feel free to raise the postman’s wecel and be the great father they deserve if you want but don’t shame other men for refusing to claim another man’s offspring.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Insecure s here are talking about not being "a simp" when a retard tosses a kid like a dirty toilet paper.

Wicked niggas with too much of ego.

Nobody is advocating for him to adopt this child,
but not harm and humiliate him (and his mother) like this.

As of the "your black hatred" -> don't worry for my "hatred" of Blacks; I hate more retards, with little to no empathy, indifferently of their racial affiliation. It just seems like Blacks, as a majority, have a problem with paternity (no real fathers in their communities, with a 50% rate of single-mothers.)
To add on, Somalis are no better, as many suffer from absent parents and poor parenting.

Now, get a load of retards who watched too many of MGTOW-homosexuals who think they are somewhat "lions" to beat up and humiliate an underaged minor.

Poor bastards.

:trash:

Xaruun

VIP
Insecure ******s here are talking about not being "a simp" when a retard tosses a kid like a dirty toilet paper.

As of the "your black hatred" -> don't worry for my "hatred" of Blacks; I hate more retards, with little to no empathy, indifferently of their racial affiliation. It just seems like Blacks, as a majority, have a problem with paternity (no real fathers in their communities, with a 50% rate of single-mothers.)
To add on, Somalis are no better, as many suffer from absent parents and poor parenting.
He didn’t even harm the wecel. Also why are you simping for the hoe? Humiliated how? She’s the one who humiliated herself (and her wecel) by cheating and refusing to get out of the car even when the baby was taken out. She’s complete trash and deserves to be treated like it :camby:

Last edited:
Insecure ******s here are talking about not being "a simp" when a retard tosses a kid like a dirty toilet paper.

Now, get a load of retards who watched too many of MGTOW-homosexuals who think they are somewhat "lions" to beat up and humiliate an underaged minor.

Poor bastards.

:trash:
Here we go, this nigga is shamelessly changing goalposts. The original post was about the kid not having a great father and the black dude not being a great parent etc. Now you start talking about how he tossed the kid around, you can't make this shit up.

If you read my posts above you can clearly see that I've said that he should've handled the kid situation better, however it seems like you lack comprehension skills. Furthermore, to say that the kid deserves a better "father" and that the MOTHER should have been treated with more respect is retarded bro. The mother has been acting like a wh*re by cheating on her boyfriend and lying about the child, yet you choose to blame the black guy. Also the kid deserving a great father is true, but guess what? He is not the father you idiot.
:snoop:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah, men also walk out on “their seed” all the time, just look at the staggering amount of odeys who walk out on their kids for some badiyo siil :camby:
women would walk out on their kids if they could lol. Happens often in the west lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Libaax are not ganna let themselves get cucked :salute: Be like the Libaax :samwelcome:

I remember a buddy who was obsessed with studying Chimps telling me that they do something similar when they take over an enemy troop or overthrow the dominant male or something like that. All the offspring with the previous males are summarily slaughtered and they impregnate the mothers with their own offspring that very same day with the blood of their previous offspring still on them. Animals are gangistariin, wallahi. Astaghfirullah.

I remember a buddy who was obsessed with studying Chimps telling me that they do something similar when they take over an enemy troop or overthrow the dominant male or something like that. All the offspring with the previous males are summarily slaughtered and they impregnate the mothers with their own offspring that very same day with the blood of their previous offspring still on them. Animals are gangistariin, wallahi. Astaghfirullah.
Here is a video of a monkey leader killing the offspring of some other monkeys.

Yes, animals act on pure instinct and infanticide comes naturally to them. I would strongly dislike a society to be based on Darwinian principles though, that would be a manifest nightmare :ileycry:

:kodaksmiley:i swear this the reason i dont date AA they always will fake or actual get pregnant just to trap you its sad just for a break up

:kodaksmiley:i swear this the reason i dont date AA they always will fake or actual get pregnant just to trap you its sad just for a break up
The problem transcends AA culture lol, the paternity fraud rates of Nigeria and Jamaica (the two highest in the world) are similar to AAs