Man finds out that his son isn't his real son and throws the son and the mother off his car.

At least there will be welfare
53006DEF-2CA8-4523-85A5-2CF7F0E5D412.png

alien

📍outer space
VIP
could have handled the baby better. but he's not in the wrong for dragging her out. she's a grown women and she's not getting out of his property

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Man wth, he could have taken the baby gently out of the car. The baby didn‘t do anything wrong, you know, but the woman he chose to have sex with. Ufff

I don’t understand how people pop out babies like donations🤦‍♀️No respect for future children. Atleast plan ahead make sure they’re wanted by the father.

You only love your seed, once you find out the kid is not your seed all love is gone that instant!
it doesn't work that way, first of all, are you telling me you can raise a child and suddenly lose all love for it the second you find out its not yours? if thats true than it explains why its so easy for men to walk out on their bio children :faysalwtf:

Look at the madow shaniques getting angry at him pulling her from the car. Geesi, Geesi dhalay R f*ck that bastard baby and f*ck that hoe it aint his problem.

She legit stayed in the car after him finding out the child aint his, Zero respect for him.

Xaruun

VIP
it doesn't work that way, first of all, are you telling me you can raise a child and suddenly lose all love for it the second you find out its not yours? if thats true than it explains why its so easy for men to walk out on their bio children :faysalwtf:
Plenty of men would still love the child as their own. But why are you trying to make the guy out to be heartless and selfish? Imagine discovering that you’ve been raising another man’s garac and you’ve been lied to for how long. The shock and grief would be immense.

No self-respecting man wants to raise another man's kid. Especially when you have been cheated on like in this case!

Why else do child custody court cases almost always side with the woman? Men are selfish secondary parents

Plenty of men would still love the child as their own. But why are you trying to make the guy out to be heartless and selfish? Imagine discovering that you’ve been raising another man’s garac and you’ve been lied to for how long. The shock and grief would be immense.

Fact man, It's heartbreaking all this time you thought the kid was yours and it turns out it's not!
A f*ckin nightmare!

Trending