Man finds out that his son isn't his real son and throws the son and the mother off his car.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The hair told an interesting tale. One of erratic behaviour and instability with no redemptive qualities. Before her struggle with the ex-baby daddy she was unconcerned about how her child was carelessly handled with one arm and dropped roadside.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Those blonde rainbow braids or dreads have a mind of their own.
20210617_214703.png

:sass2:The fact that he was with her intimately also speaks volumes about him.

No self-respecting man wants to raise another man's kid. Especially when you have been cheated on like in this case!
I'm not saying raise, but you shouldn't feel anything negative towards the child. you can leave without throwing it like some ragdoll. babies are not "seeds" they're human beings.

Why else do child custody court cases almost always side with the woman? Men are selfish secondary parents
ironically people who have this idea of children as seeds tend not to have interest in taking care of their own either. they view children as trophies rather than people.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That's how Blacks stay at the bottom of any society they are in (even in African societies),
cursed.

He's a scumbag for treating the poor kid like this.
Kids deserve a great father.

The cycle of broken people mainly starts from this: no true Dad + no real mom = broken kid.

I wish (for the kid) to get adopted by better parents.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Baby didn't deserve that wtf. That's cruel.

Good job on the girl though.

Some Faaraxs here are acting like that fat guy is some kinda hero. :mugshotman:
The nigga probably knew she was screwing some other dudes , I wouldn't even be surprised if he takes her back after he cools down a bit . :mjlol:

you know what they say, trash attracts trash.
The only victim here is that little baby .

It's crazy the amount of women who are defending the cheater. It's like 99% of them.
Look at this shit :wtf: How the hell are things like this allowed to happen. They need DNA testing immediately after the birth of a kid. No man should be forced to take care of another man's kid. I don't know why black men don't vote for Republicans they seem to be the only ones trying to change this.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
he should have started with dragging her out the car but she would probably jump him from behind as hes picking up the baby so I guess this why he took out the baby first to make sure the baby won't get harmed

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why did she stay in the car after he handled the baby like that? She is not fit to be a mother this one, I feel for that poor baby.

Now this is why diin and culture is important, otherwise we wouldn't be nothing but monkeys in our behavior.. This is a true example of what happens to a community who have no diin or culture.. But I know some of our people like to copy these madows behavior and try to legitimize all bad behaviors by telling people mind your own business only Allah can judge.

Trending

Latest posts