Man finds out that his son isn't his real son and throws the son and the mother off his car.

Why else do child custody court cases almost always side with the woman? Men are selfish secondary parents

That is why I hate the propoganda many of these sspot Abdis spout about men not having access to custody. 85% of cases, men don't bother! Why cry when the majority of you men don't care about custody?!

Anyways, as much as I disliked the way he left the baby outside of the car, i doubt that man is in his right state of mind. Who would be.. When everything you thought to be real is a lie?

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
With birth control, abortion and all the technology and pills available most women nowadays use there bodies to manipulate and control men.

in the past men had the upper hand as once a women is pregnant she couldn’t do anything to stop it.
With social media and a women’s ability to control her body like never before this has meant 80% of women want the top 20% guys in society.

western society is total chaotic disorder. You can even feel it in the air . The natural harmony that existed between both sexes through millennia has been purposefully reversed!

look at single mom statistics
Look at domestic violence statistics

it’s all about profit , more women in the workforce is more profit and confusion , they never gave a shit about you or society lol.

freedom
Equality
Are all buzzwords designed to fool you like the donkey you are.

With birth control, abortion and all the technology and pills available most women nowadays use there bodies to manipulate and control men.

in the past men had the upper hand as once a women is pregnant she couldn’t do anything to stop it.
With social media and a women’s ability to control her body like never before this has meant 80% of women want the top 20% guys in society.

western society is total chaotic disorder. You can even feel it in the air . The natural harmony that existed between both sexes through millennia has been purposefully reversed!

It also meant without contraceptives women would often die from childbirth as they were not able to space out their children or allow their bodies to rest.

Basically for you, men having the upper hand= women suffering.

Furthermore, the whole 80% wanting the top 20% is statistics for a flipping dating app. Historically, many men weren't able to produce, because guess what? Women and their families were a lot more hypergamous because women had no way to support themselves and polygamy was rife. So guess what happened? The top % of men would often get most of the women whilst other men would die childless. It is a fact that women in Western societies are a lot less hypergamous, then third world countries in which women have no way to support themselves.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
It also meant women would often die from childbirth as they were not able to space out their children or allow them to rest.

Basically for you, men having the upper hand= women suffering.

Furthermore, the whole 80% wanting the top 20% is statistics for a flipping dating app. Historically, many men weren't able to produce, because guess what? Women and their families were a lot more hypergamous because women had no way to support themselves and polygamy was rife. So guess what happened? The top % of men would often get most of the men whilst other men would die childless. It is a fact that women in Western societies are a lot less hypergamous, then third world countries in which women have no way to.support themselves.

Your whole post is women hating garbage.

I’m not and I don’t want to.
There’s always been a way society functioned throughout history.

technology has and will continue to f*ck society up lol.

do you disagree with Islam?
Many verses in the Quran and Hadith that say men are the protectors and providers of women , men should have gheerah over there women , men should treat there women well , men have been given dominion over earth etc. What does there women mean? Every men has there own women from there tribe hhhhh. Multiculturalism and chaos is something Allah doesn’t support. 😂😎

freedom , equality , love , these terms have no concrete meaning in adaan laiseze fair culture where a father would be ok with his 17 yr old daughter getting smashed by “boyfriend” in the room upstairs.

The single most damaging thing western society makes it easy for women to become is to become a single mother , ask yourself why. Single mothers single handlededly corrupt a child for its whole life.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He wasn’t even that rough with the kid. You lot are acting like he tossed him across the other side of the street
Wasn't that rough?, it needed only one mistake, like the baby not having belt, to take to nearest hospital. Dude dragged him out of the car as if he was a bag.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If your going to baby trap a man. At least his kid. Don't understand why they bother when he can walk away anytime

I’m not and I don’t want to.
There’s always been a way society functioned throughout history.

technology has and will continue to f*ck society up lol.

do you disagree with Islam?
Many verses in the Quran and Hadith that say men are the protectors and providers of women , men should have gheerah over there women , men should treat there women well , men have been given dominion over earth etc. What does there women mean? Every men has there own women from there tribe hhhhh. Multiculturalism and chaos is something Allah doesn’t support. 😂😎

freedom , equality , love , these terms have no concrete meaning in adaan laiseze fair culture where a father would be ok with his 17 yr old daughter getting smashed by “boyfriend” in the room upstairs.

The single most damaging thing western society makes it easy for women to become is to become a single mother , ask yourself why. Single mothers single handlededly corrupt a child for its whole life.

What you're saying doesn't make sense nor are you engaging with what I said.

Single mothers have always existed as divorce is not haram. Right now, you sound like those alt right conservatives which is western inspired thinking. Islam is against sex before marriage for both men and women. Islam is okay with multiculturalism and interracial marriage. In fact Nationalism is haram.

Some things you said are an Islamic fact, however you've mixed it with traditionalist Western ideological view points, then you're hypocritical enough to believe that you haven't been influenced by the 'West'? You're a stark example of someone who doesn't read, but is influenced by Western redpill ideas.

The fact that she didn't run after her child when he put the kid on the street speaks volumes. I don't blame him for dragging her out the car the way he did, I just think he could have handled the baby a bit better.

The fact that she didn't run after her child when he put the kid on the street speaks volumes. I don't blame him for dragging her out the car the way he did, I just think he could have handled the baby a bit better.
Imagine finding out you rubbed her feet and put up with 9months of hormonal bullshit for a child that isn't even your own. I would've launched the little fucker into orbit, he handled the situation perfectly wallahi lol

Paternity fraud is the male equivalent of rape :stressed:

Imagine finding out you rubbed her feet and put up with 9months of hormonal bullshit for a child that isn't even your own. I would've launched the little fucker into orbit, he handled the situation perfectly wallahi lol

Paternity fraud is the male equivalent of rape :stressed:
She deserves everything that's coming to her. She had the audacity to stay in the car as well, caajib wallahi.

:faysalwtf:
However imagine the baby dropping on his head and being braindamaged or something. The kid had nothing to do with his mother's th ot tendencies. But yeah, his reaction is understandable, I don't know what I would've done in that moment. I'd be fuming too.

Xaruun

VIP
That's how Blacks stay at the bottom of any society they are in (even in African societies),
cursed.

He's a scumbag for treating the poor kid like this.
Kids deserve a great father.

The cycle of broken people mainly starts from this: no true Dad + no real mom = broken kid.

I wish (for the kid) to get adopted by better parents.
Why are you blaming the guy? It’s not his kid and not his problem.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are you assuming that the other guy is more masculine and handsome? He’s probably another feminine Nigerian man for all we know

huuno women instinctively go for a horny bad boy. All women who cheated on their husbands, compare the husband and the other guy. U will see stark difference. Women are biologically programmed to like jerks bad boy

Trending

Latest posts