Man fakes his death to help police catch wife in murder-for-hire plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
The hitman was an officer I believe. It was a set up from the start, but the officer happened to know the guy he was supposed to “kill”.
Even if the officer already knew the guy who he was supposed to kill, why the need to rat his wife out to him? He could just arrest her right then and there (not to mention, it's not very professional to tell him). Also, why would the husband go to other deputies (after being informed by his officer friend) in order to notify them of his wife's plans- since an officer is already aware and involved in the situation? This case seems more like it's leaning towards entrapment lol

World

VIP
Even if the officer already knew the guy who he was supposed to kill, why the need to rat his wife out to him? He could just arrest her right then and there (not to mention, it's not very professional to tell him). Also, why would the husband go to other deputies (after being informed by his officer friend) in order to notify them of his wife's plans- since an officer is already aware and involved in the situation? This case seems more like it's leaning towards entrapment lol
The officer sent pictures that looked like the husband was murdered to the wife and then she paid him the 2k in cash. If they didn’t do that, then she wouldn’t have gotten 20 years in jail but a much less sentence I’m guessing.

TooMacaan

VIP
The officer sent pictures that looked like the husband was murdered to the wife and then she paid him the 2k in cash. If they didn’t do that, then she wouldn’t have gotten 20 years in jail but a much less sentence I’m guessing.
Makes sense, but this whole case (and relationship) is weird af tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts