Man fakes his death to help police catch wife in murder-for-hire plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
It was by chance that she met this guy and he just so happened to know her husband it was a random stranger I doubt there’s a newspaper that advertises hitmen
A hitman "just so happened" to know her husband...and therefore: dropped his 'job', developed a conscience, missed out on his pay, and warned the guy...all for a fellow randomer:comeon:. You can't be serious.:camby:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A hitman "just so happened" to know her husband...and therefore: dropped his 'job', developed a conscience, missed out on his pay, and warned the guy...all for a fellow randomer:comeon:. You can't be serious.:camby:
Say she got talking to this random guy at a bar and started feeling comfortable enough in his presence and misjudged him not knowing he knew her husband it’s just bad luck on her part but imagine if she met the right guy who would be willing to follow it through clearly her husband wouldn’t be alive today to tell the tale

TooMacaan

VIP
Say she got talking to this random guy at a bar and started feeling comfortable enough in his presence and misjudged him not knowing he knew her husband it’s just bad luck on her part but imagine if she met the right guy who would be willing to follow it through clearly her husband wouldn’t be alive today to tell the tale
Bad luck indeed; what a crappy hitman:kanyehmm:.

VixR

Veritas
The whole story is comedic in a morbid sort of way

That 2k was as little as he meant to her, even moreso if you chalk most of it up to expediency and convenience of having him gone

That she was dumb enough not to be suspicious with the acceptance of a measly 2k for a goddamn kill.

The freakin odds of the guy being friends with her husband, and her somehow going all of 6 years without knowing about their friendship

The police plot is like something out of Mary Higgins Clark

The whole story is comedic in a morbid sort of way

That 2k was as little as he meant to her, even moreso if you chalk most of it up to expediency and convenience of having him gone

That she was dumb enough not to be suspicious with the acceptance of a measly 2k for a goddamn kill.

The freakin odds of the guy being friends with her husband, and her somehow going all of 6 years without knowing about their friendship

The police plot is like something out of Mary Higgins Clark
looool this is definitely something along mary's suspense books. The plot would be perfect for a film imo. Tate Taylor would be the perfect director for this film.

VixR

Veritas
looool this is definitely something along mary's suspense books. The plot would be perfect for a film imo. Tate Taylor would be the perfect director for this film.
Having someone killed bc you can't entertain waiting on the papers makes no goddamn sense. This was vengeance.

There's layers to this onion. I wonder what the subplot is.

Having someone killed bc you can't entertain waiting on the papers makes no goddamn sense. This was vengeance.

There's layers to this onion. I wonder what the subplot is.
he forgot to put the toilet seat down. :francis:

VixR

Veritas
The statistics support that. :lolbron: data from 2003-2012 show that 88% of spousal homicides were committed by men.
Spousal homicide is so comparatively rare among women, I have to give the benefit of the doubt as to WTF those 6 yrs may have been like for the chick to figure he deserves to be 6 feet under for them, and to do it so recklessly

Spousal homicide is so comparatively rare among women, I have to give the benefit of the doubt as to WTF those 6 yrs may have been like for the chick to figure he deserves to be 6 feet under for them, and to do it so recklessly
she should have used a more covert means of ending him. Its so easy to get a hold of non traceable toxics.

World

VIP
Why was her husband friends with a hitman..?:cosbyhmm: And why didn't the police arrest the hitman for his line of profession?
The hitman was an officer I believe. It was a set up from the start, but the officer happened to know the guy he was supposed to “kill”.

The hitman was an officer I believe. It was a set up from the start, but the officer happened to know the guy he was supposed to “kill”.
looool he is the true embodiment of the bad cop, in "bad cop good cop".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts