Man beats his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Because it's another human being who is in distress. Have you no empathy?
so what i dont know her she doesnt know me she clearly knows him after all she fucks him and gives birth to his kids, :siilaanyolaugh:

:siilaanyosmile: i just see two couples fighting , if it was the other way round am sure you would be ok with it

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
so what i dont know her she doesnt know me she clearly knows him after all she fucks him and gives birth to his kids, :siilaanyolaugh:

:siilaanyosmile: i just see two couples fighting , if it was the other way round am sure you would be ok with it
You're just trolling at this point.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So you wouldn't have an issue with your mom or sisters being beaten by their husbands?
first of she isnt my mom, shes also not my sister
this is just two couples whoa re fighitng why get involved, its jut not youre buesness

:noneck:besides ive seen wome who assault their husbands and boyfreinds , its all just a bunch of couples fighting

Aaegal

first of she isnt my mom, shes also not my sister
this is just two couples whoa re fighitng why get involved, its jut not youre buesness

:noneck:besides ive seen wome who assault their husbands and boyfreinds , its all just a bunch of couples fighting
You're not answering my question.

I don't support domestic abuse regardless of who is comes from.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You're not answering my question.

I don't support domestic abuse regardless of who is comes from.
her mom and brother both know shes married to him
i dont care if you dont support domestic violence she seems ok with it after all it is her husband whom she loves and married in the first place

besides couples fight and make up all the time , we just shouldnt get involved

Aaegal

her mom and brother both know shes married to him
i dont care if you dont support domestic violence she seems ok with it after all it is her husband whom she loves and married in the first place

besides couples fight and make up all the time , we just shouldnt get involved

Are we watching the same video? Do you not see the fear on her face? No one, man or woman is okay with being physically or verbally abused. I also doubt she loves someone who hits her. This is in a public setting too, I fear what he does to her in private.

You're a vile person.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
oh the Cushitic identity crisis guy is calling me a weirdo, aren't you trolling on twitter 24/7?
all somalis have an identity crisis besides most somalis even odays think their arab :siilaanyolaugh:

thats worser then identifying as a cushite, besides i was making a point here that should be said whenever their is a women fighting with her spouse

Last edited:
all somalis have an identity crisis besides most somalis even odays think their arab :siilaanyolaugh:

thats worser then identifying as a cushite, besides i was making a point here that should be said whenever their is a women fighitng with her spouse
you're justifying domestic violence, what fighting is she doing? bakhti behaviour.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
you're justifying domestic violence, what fighting is she doing? bakhti behaviour.

domestic violence ???

more like two married couples who share a bed a house and kids fighting between themselves just mind youre own buisness besides you dont even know this old women

Just for the record..
If any man ever lays a finger on one of my female relatives I swear I'm not afraid to go to jail for breaking his kneecaps..
Some people just love to argue for the sake of the argument.
Geeljire.. Would you be ok with the abuse if it was your mom or another close relative?

domestic violence ???

more like two married couples who share a bed a house and kids fighting between themselves just mind youre own buisness besides you dont even know this old women

A fight is when two people are hitting each other or insulting each other.

Do you see her hit him?
Does she hit him back?

You can clearly see she is scared and vulnerable.

You're a sick young man and you know damn well this isn't a 'fight'.

You are bottom of the barrel bakti and men like you need to be avoided.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Are we watching the same video? Do you not see the fear on her face? No one, man or woman is okay with being physically or verbally abused. I also doubt she loves someone who hits her. This is in a public setting too, I fear what he does to her in private.

You're a vile person.
you dont know if she felt scared to me she alreaady anticipated he was going to hit her she also knew he was only gonna do it once cause she put her hands down when it was over

also how do you know she doesnt love him can your read minds

sahib shes married to him and she fucks him
:siilaanyolaugh:looks like love to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts