Man beats his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
your wrong you can't touch your father two wrongs doesn't make right I would protect my mother from my father but I would never fight him and I would advice him to not hit mom
You obviously didn't grow up in a loving house ?

The beating that is mentioned in the Quraan is as light as tapping a miswaac on your wife's shoulder.

Now young man, what has that got to do with this vid clip of this man whacking her and publicly humiliating her?

Why bring this up? To justify his gross misconduct?

Check the other video that was posted below.

This reminds me of this controversial video from last month lol, "how to correctly beat your wife" by Qatari sociologist.

I only brought it up because of that video the OP posted of the Qatari man talking about how to discipline your wife.:ohno:People didn't seem to understand that what he was saying was actually Islamic.
I only brought it up because of that video the OP posted of the Qatari man talking about how to discipline your wife.:ohno:People didn't seem to understand that what he was saying was actually Islamic.
I just don't understand why you trying to justify it, humiliation is wrong of any kind

You obviously didn't grow up in a loving house ?

You must be new to sspot. It is obvious that most of the guys here were not and hold their mother in contempt or blame her for everything.

You should hear what they say about single mothers and daughters of single mothers, despite most being raised by one and having sisters.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Nayaa are you even a woman? Refused to listen kulaha, I hope your man beat the crap out of you day and night. Balaayo kugu dhacday.

1) I'm not a female.

2) Please read that ayat from the Qu'ran so at least you can see what the Creator (swt) Himself has to say about disobedient wives.

upload_2019-5-11_16-37-34-png.72190

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
if my dad even ask my mom" WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH TELL ME ? And laid his hands in her. She would have cut the nigga up quick

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
You must be new to sspot. It is obvious that most of the guys here were not and hold their mother in contempt or blame her for everything.

You should hear what they say about single mothers and daughters of single mothers, despite most being raised by one and having sisters.
And what is that? Genuinely asking

1) I'm not a female.

2) Please read that ayat from the Qu'ran so at least you can see what the Creator (swt) Himself has to say about disobedient wives.

upload_2019-5-11_16-37-34-png.72190
it just interpretation not literally, use your mind tell me the Arabic part in your own interpretation

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
What does creator say about disobedient husbands.

A husband has many obligations in his marriage: to fiancially support his wife, pay her mehr, be kind to her, to not expose her secrets, to not curse/insult her, and teach her the ways of Islam.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
It's a last resort only if she's refusing to listen to reason.

Walk away from the situation and let things breathe... No one is obligated to listen or agree with what you say. You may not talk to each other for a while but that is a much better alternative to using physical violence.

It's humiliating and scaring to be treated in such a way by someone you're married to.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This video is infuriating, why are they just sitting and watching?

Does it matter why I he got mad..Nobody deserve to be humiliated like that. May Allah easy her pain and grant her jannah in the after world.
I don't have the guts to watch the video. These kinda depressing videos drive me mad.

I would have whooped that nigga if i saw that walle. Poor woman, brought tears to my eyes. :mjcry:

Real men got angry about this video!!

Puntland produces only real men!

Mashallah

My heroes. My knights in shining armors!

I will be waiting a quote from @Abdalla saying how angry he got about this video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts