MAMA Malyuun has not committed suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you support incest, relationships between mothers and their daughters....

Do not straw-man me.

I do not support incest rather I will not criminalize it when there is no risk of deformity or grooming involved and that is never the case between parents and children, therefore such relationship should continue being criminalized.

Pedophilia however causes harm to child and decreases such childrens well-being in addition to the fact that any sexual relationship with a child is rape per definition since there can be no consent.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Do not straw-man me.

I do not support incest rather I will not criminalize it when there is no risk of deformity or grooming involved and that is never the case between parents and children, therefore such relationship should continue being criminalized.

Imagine it was between a non fertile mother and her son, or a mother and her daughter or a son and his father....reproducing couldn’t occur....which you still ban it for two consenting adults?

Imagine it was between a non fertile mother and her son, or a mother and her daughter or a son and his father....reproducing couldn’t occur....which you still ban it for two consenting adults?

Because consent is negated by the grooming that parents can do from early childhood, not only can they mold this child to internalize the abuse and forced romantic and sexual interactions as normal or even preferable and there is no way of distinguishing actual consent from grooming.

In addition a decriminalization would have the consequence that when the child later recognizes the conduct as abuse that it couldn't be prosecuted since the parents can claim a consent defense.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Because consent is negated by the grooming that parents can do from early childhood, not only can they mold this child to internalize the abuse and forced romantic and sexual interactions as normal or even preferable and there is no way of distinguishing actual consent from grooming.

In addition a decriminalization would have the consequence that when the child later recognizes the conduct as abuse that it couldn't be prosecuted since the parents can claim a consent defense.

Oh so your looking at the power dynamics of a parent and his child. Okay what about two old siblings, the women being non fertile or even two sisters or two brothers....if they are consentful, what’s wrong with it?

Oh so your looking at the power dynamics of a parent and his child. Okay what about two old siblings, the women being non fertile or even two sisters or two brothers....if they are consentful, what’s wrong with it?

It is not just about power-dynamics but also the fact that parents literally raises you and mold your person and your like/dislikes, they have a direct authority over this person that is unparalleled.

Siblings:

The risk of one grooming the other is still present even with older siblings.

Infertile woman:
This is an argument about grooming, not deformity, I do not see how fertility is relevant here?

The standard should be such that there must be no doubt about the consensual nature of the relationship and as such any siblings that has had authority over the other would present a problem.

loool read the comments. People are telling this mentally ill habaryar to kermit sewerslide
"maamo dhaqso is dil aan bariiskaas cunee":siilaanyolaugh:

Islamically you should never tell someone to commit suicide. If she does it, they are accountable for her actions too. I hope she gets help, I would help her if I lived in the US.

Mama malyun and Madax Iyo calool
If you don’t get this shit together, I’m coming to Minnesota and Arizona!
Stop putting us Hartis against each other, it’s not fair. All over the World,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending