MAMA Malyuun has not committed suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do you know what she needs? What if she likes to dominate men in bed? I think you're projecting your sexual fantasies onto Ms. Malyun. Keep a sex diary abaayo

Walaal......have u watched the movie Dangerous Method? Go watch it. It talks about neurosis women have that can be solved by sex, it has been studied. Mama Maylun was a promiscuous woman in her youth. All that youthful penetration, has come to a screeching halt at her old age. Many women go through this phase. Especially sexually active women like her. Her video about the nuances & intricaties of anal sex and the determination of a virgin anus was something that alarmed me. Remember when Queen Elizebeth said she had annus horribilis when her palace cached fire???? She meant her "horrible year" Mama Maylun Annus horribilis means how horrible she knew about the anus.

Walaal......have u watched the movie Dangerous Method? Go watch it. It talks about neurosis women have that can be solved by sex, it has been studied. Mama Maylun was a promiscuous woman in her youth. All that youthful penetration, has come to a screeching halt at her old age. Many women go through this phase. Especially sexually active women like her. Her video about the nuances & intricaties of anal sex and the determination of a virgin anus was something that alarmed me. Remember when Queen Elizebeth said she had annus horribilis when her palace cached fire???? She meant her "horrible year" Mama Maylun Annus horribilis means how horrible she knew about the anus.
I will watch that, for scientific purposes. :cosbyhmm:

What do you mean by "Mama Maylun Annus horribilis means how horrible she knew about the anus"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will watch that, for scientific purposes. :cosbyhmm:

What do you mean by "Mama Maylun Annus horribilis means how horrible she knew about the anus"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i cant get into that. I will look like a nerd loool

Watch the movie for scientific purposes and report back to me lol

Being on media makes her condition worse.Her relatives should ban her from the internet for a while.

Being depressed or having a disorder of some sort and Social media don't mix, infact
Social media exacerbates whatever a individual is going through, this women called Malyuun needs
professional help not YouTube or Facebook.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I never once said anything negative about MMS and have always defended her online in any given chance. I don’t know @Reiko is blaming all Somali men for victimization of MMS. It’s a select group of men who are responsible and one of them is Madaax iyo Calool a Jaamac Siyaad With Rer Caynaanshe Rer Abti who lives in Minnesota.

Her biggest frustration is her own “toL” have not backed her and some like Nimco “Joker” are siding with the fat fck that is driving MMS up the wall

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Waxaan ka barya Alle in uu walaasheena malyuun cafimad iyo khayr ha siyo, dambigeeda ha uu cafiyo.

Allahayoow uu gargar hooyo Malyuun.

Ameen thumma Ameen

well she brought all this onto herself. social media is not a psychiatrist. her pride backfired. her tol should help her get off fb, youtube and all social media as a first step.

Muji

VIP
I never once said anything negative about MMS and have always defended her online in any given chance. I don’t know @Reiko is blaming all Somali men for victimization of MMS. It’s a select group of men who are responsible and one of them is Madaax iyo Calool a Jaamac Siyaad With Rer Caynaanshe Rer Abti who lives in Minnesota.

Her biggest frustration is her own “toL” have not backed her and some like Nimco “Joker” are siding with the fat fck that is driving MMS up the wall

Lol nimco joker? Who is that?

What you saying??

Attachments

• F82C03DB-4A72-47A5-B020-344C4F2B8092.jpeg
    F82C03DB-4A72-47A5-B020-344C4F2B8092.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending