MAMA Malyuun has not committed suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because her stories are too wild. Didn't she say before that she's had 20 husbands all from different clans? She also made up lies about her son physically abusing her and caused a huge scandal that ended up in court.

I still believe her.

How can an caandho who can't wash his ass dares to talk shit about a MJ woman!! That guy drove her crazy..

I'm fxcking livid.

@Crow how dare you. You're supposed to protect her.... She's a reer bicidyahaan halyeey.

I'm going to slap the next dhulos person I see.

She was also "sexually abused" when she was 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, etc. all by different men from different clans including her father, macalin, and son all at the same time.
:mjlol:
Even if it wasn't true (not saying it isn't) she's clearly breaking down. Idk how some people are so heartless. Imagine she's your own mother/family.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is what happens when u get a 15 minutes fame. There are studied and documented tragedies in hollywood. Especially after the explosion of reality show stardoms. Regular people getting short lived fame and then losing it. Literally losing their mind through self destruction drugs etc etc eventually suicide Poor thing. I feel for her. If she only had sex, this would be reversed. :(

Gibiin-Udug

This is what happens when u get a 15 minutes fame. There are studied and documented tragedies in hollywood. Especially after the explosion of reality show stardoms. Regular people getting short lived fame and then losing it. Literally losing their mind. Poor thing. I feel for her. If she only had sex, this would be reversed. :(

Sex with a Somali man? She already said, they suck in bed! Lmfao.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sex with a Somali man? She already said, they suck in bed! Lmfao.

Yes sex with a Somali man. Mama Maylun can never sleep with any other race, believe me. She wants a farah who is strong, who is a Majeerten for the suuro effect to match hers, and who can reverse the frustration by treating her like a Queen out and about for dinner outing and then in the bedroom, just demolish her with rigorous penetration and exorcism back slaps that will render her mute for at least six months.

This is what happens when u get a 15 minutes fame. There are studied and documented tragedies in hollywood. Especially after the explosion of reality show stardoms. Regular people getting short lived fame and then losing it. Literally losing their mind through self destruction drugs etc etc eventually suicide Poor thing. I feel for her. If she only had sex, this would be reversed. :(
She's been married 20 times, raped at 5. I think she's over the D at this point. She needs to try women tbh

Gibiin-Udug

Yes sex with a Somali man. Mama Maylun can never sleep with any other race, believe me. She wants a farah who is strong, who is a Majeerten for the suuro effect to match hers, and who can reverse the frustration by treating her like a Queen out and about for dinner outing and then in the bedroom, just demolish her with rigorous penetration and exorcism back slaps that will render her mute for at least six months.

:dead:

:damn:

:wowsweat:

No comment!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She's been married 20 times, raped at 5. I think she's over the D at this point. She needs to try women tbh

Nope. I dont think her appetite can withstand a stupid weak useless woman. sorry

She needs the hands of a man and the Karbaash of a high suuro gladiator masculinity

Nope. I dont think her appetite can withstand a stupid weak useless woman. sorry

She needs the hands of a man and the Karbaash of a high suuro gladiator masculinity
How do you know what she needs? What if she likes to dominate men in bed? I think you're projecting your sexual fantasies onto Ms. Malyun. Keep a sex diary abaayo

VIP
Weird how all these girls are trying to demonize western somali men when it was mostly the jobless niggas back home who sit on facebook and youtube all day. Don't know what to think of this lady but may she find inner peace

Status
Not open for further replies.