Mama Malyun Back At It Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not acting lol.

I just had my mom watch it lol. She actually said a lot of other things in the video that I didn’t know about, like how divorced women would fgm themselves for remarriage, I mean ffs.

You know what, if she packaged herself in a more targeted way, she might actually do some good. A lot of FOBs get knocked up and do shotgun weddings these days only for the marriages to fail. Here’s a mother who’s willing to be more of an information source than their own mothers were.
Have you watched her other videos. Not only is she vulgar. But she lies a lot. You have to take with a lot of what she says with salt grain. If you are as open minded as you say. Ask your mum back in somalia was anal sex common. Personally i think anal is something that has become a lot more popular lately. They had more sex. But they were a lot less creative. Hell watch os from 70s if you dont believe me:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

But they were a lot less creative. Hell watch os from 70s if you dont believe me:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I don't know. Maybe in the countryside. But I happen to know that the Emmanuelle films were a hit in Somalia, and there were a lot of them made from the 50s/60s all the way into the 90s. There are a lot of old people who have seen these films but seemingly no other films - I joke you not. :icon mrgreen:

Sida quraanka ayaay u qaaybeen, scene by scene! :icon lol:

Also, there are a lot of erotic Somali tales. Majority of people don't know that those exist. They are only available orally (no pun intended), but most people guard their kids from ever hearing these tales of decadence.

I don't know. Maybe in the countryside. But I happen to know that the Emmanuelle films were a hit in Somalia, and there were a lot of them made from the 50s/60s all the way into the 90s. There are a lot of old people who have seen these films but seemingly no other films - I joke you not. :icon mrgreen:

Sida quraanka ayaay u qaaybeen, scene by scene! :icon lol:

Also, there are a lot of erotic Somali tales. Majority of people don't know that those exist. They are only available orally (no pun intended), but most people guard their kids from ever hearing these tales of decadence.
Emmanuelle movies are softcore . They dont show private parts never mind doing any anal in them. So they cant have learned about anal in those videos. Also somalis are story tellers and exaggerators. They know how to sheekada loo macaaneeyo

VixR

Veritas
Have you watched her other videos. Not only is she vulgar. But she lies a lot. You have to take with a lot of what she says with salt grain. If you are as open minded as you say. Ask your mum back in somalia was anal sex common. Personally i think anal is something that has become a lot more popular lately. They had more sex. But they were a lot less creative. Hell watch os from 70s if you dont believe me:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
My mom didn’t grow up in Somalia, she grew up in Arabia. But I do remember my aunt saying something about gay people living in a certain area in town that they were known to frolick there. And the idea of doing anal to keep your vaginal virginity is something that is very common in Muslim countries and in strict Christian areas, so that did not surprise me one bit. What really surprised me was the orgy part

My mom didn’t grow up in Somalia, she grew up in Arabia. But I do remember my aunt saying something about gay people living in a certain area in town that they were known to frolick there. And the idea of doing anal to keep your vaginal virginity is something that is very common in Muslim countries and in strict Christian areas, so that did not surprise me one bit. What really surprised me was the orgy part
Lool i dont know why but reading the word frolick made me laugh. Its something i would expect to hear from an old white person....whats up with that vix:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I think we wont agree on this. In this ayeeyos wild days....anal wasnt even big in the west. This whole anal to keep virginity is new thing and not common at all. You know islam dont have positive view on anal sex. And you trying to convince me our parents were freaks having orgies lool. Naah cant have that miss open minded

VixR

Veritas
Lool i dont know why but reading the word frolick made me laugh. Its something i would expect to hear from an old white person....whats up with that vix:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I think we wont agree on this. In this ayeeyos wild days....anal wasnt even big in the west. This whole anal to keep virginity is new thing and not common at all. You know islam dont have positive view on anal sex. And you trying to convince me our parents were freaks having orgies lool. Naah cant have that miss open minded
Maybe there is a mass media effect to some degree with that enhanced the creativity in people, but I highly doubt that people before and the internet mainly just did missionary and were done with it. The shock in my first comment comes from the contrast in our conservatism and thus not seeing Somalis as sexual people, and watching an old edo draw an anus during a sextalk, not bc I actually believe everyone’s vanilla. And anal to conserve virginity is old af.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe there is a mass media effect to some degree with that enhanced the creativity in people, but I highly doubt that people before and the internet mainly just did missionary and were done with it. The shock in my first comment comes from the contrast in our conservatism and thus not seeing Somalis as sexual people, and watching an old edo draw an anus during a sextalk, not bc I actually believe everyone’s vanilla. And anal to conserve virginity is old af.

Over exposure of has definitely contributed alot. Everyone can see the anus of those women (men) in and decide for themselves how it looks like.
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png
Ftw9Nwa.png

i wonder the reasons why she be posting doesn't she have family and friends tellin her what she is doing is embarrassing and shame to the community. ps are all american somalis wild like her:?

Maybe she wants people to know whats going on between the sheets. Shes certainly touching upon many problems we as Somalis don't often talk about. Why would so many people watch her after all...

She's hilarious to me . I find it comical how she frequently and randomly yells out 'MMS' 'Hunno Hunno hadal maaha hadal maaha ' and 'Been baa barateen':mjlol:

Fels

#trollhunter
Gooney112

I know u cant listen let me translate for u. Mama dhi.lo is saying...men need to know how to please their women. U have to "iisteam" her , "finger her" know what u r doing, she has to ejaculate many times to make her happy. .
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
Omg :drakelaugh: who watches this shit

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mama malyuun is an entertainer, half the things she says is purely for shock value. Don’t take everything she says as fact but something out of her active imagination :)

mrlog

VIP
i dont think she has anybody. did u see the video posted where she is sleeping? She sleeps in a small bed with teenage type cheap blankets. She probably never leaves her home

Her ex husband once sent their grown ass Son to talk sense into her.
She cussed him out and he smacked her sideways.
Next morning she was in Facebook live talking bout how she was assaulted by her son.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Next morning she was in Facebook live talking bout how she was assaulted by her son.

the people praising her when her own blood has turned on her dont do her any favors. People on youtube/facebook praise her and say nice things to her. But they dont give fvck about her. She is just an entertaining old woman. But looks like she has lost her own family for this and replaced it with attention from strangers

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

My God she is a walking soap opera, poor woman. I think her main issue is lack of sex though. I believe in her youth she dabble with a lot of gus, and now she is old, she expects to keep the same flow of juice. It aint happening nymphomaniac. This is the glorious time where u close shop, and begin tusbaah and prayers. The problem with women like this is, their youth was spent in a lot gus activity, and the body craves it now. I have a poor Odeey Somali man, my neighbor who I give a ride to the mall once in a while, the poor old man shocked me about a single Ogaden woman living alone. She is in her mid 50s like mama maylun, the poor odeey was traumatized. The woman gave him a hint that she is always horny, and if the hornyness gets worst, she takes a warm bath, and pours a lot of warm bath water down there. Now, that day kinda screwed up my entire day mood & spirits, its like devil invaded my serene-ness, with that unnecessary and unwarranted confession. I had to go eat xalwo to fight with this disgusting information. Anyway, I asked adeer why dont u marry her? U r alone and she is alone, whats problem adeer? He said, he is too weak for that sh!t. Which I agree. The Odey has more sense than her, although he is way older, in his late 60s if not early 70s.
Sexuality is such a powerful intricate realm of our humanity.

Last edited:
My god she is a walking soap opera, poor woman. I think her main issue is lack of sex though. I believe in her youth she dabble with a lot of gus, and now she is old, she expects to keep the same flow of juice. It aint happening nymphomaniac. This is the glorious time where u close shop, and begin tusbaah and prayers. The problem with women like this is, their youth was spent in a lot gus activity, and the body craves it now. I have a poor Odeey Somali man, my neighbor who I give a ride to the mall once in a while, the poor old man shocked me about a single Ogaden woman living alone. She is in her mid 50s like mama maylun, the poor odeey was traumatized. The woman gave him a hint that she is always horny, and if the hornyness gets worst, she takes a warm bath and pours a lot of warm bath water down there. Now, that day kinda screwed up my entire day mood & spirits, its a like devil invaded my serene-ness, with that unnecessary and unwarranted confession. I had to go eat xalwo to fight with this disgusting information. Anyway, I asked adeer why dont u marry her? U r alone and she is alone, whats problem adeer? He said, he is too weak for that sh!t. Which I agree. The Odey has more sense than her, although is way older, in his late 60s.
Sexuality is such a powerful intricate of our humanity.
lool you read her like a book:ftw9nwa: An old woman with high sex.....the old guys she can get cant satisfy her. The young guys who cant dont want an old woman. Hot water to the p seem to be the only logical solution left lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lool you read her like a book:ftw9nwa: An old woman with high sex.....the old guys she can get cant satisfy her. The young guys who cant dont want an old woman. Hot water to the p seem to be the only logical solution left lol

I Watched one video in which she was indirectly self bragging. She got engaged to a mursade man, and she was saying her Darood fam were giving her a hard time about it. I wanted to know the point of her story. In the end I concluded the point of her story was, #1 she is horny and lonely. # 2 She thinks she is pretty, because she was saying her family were saying "oh I cant believe our pretty girl is marrying a hawiya" in essence declaring she is too good for the hawiya mursade.

That told me, her horniness was more powerful than her hidden qabyalaad nature. That she would sleep with hawiya at the expense of her pride just to be sexually satisfied. (I wont disagree with her, with such a nymphomaniac, only a hawiya man could handle, or preferably an Ogaden man as they whip their women)

I Watched one video in which she was indirectly self bragging. She got engaged to a mursade man, and she was saying her Darood fam were giving her a hard time about it. I wanted to know the point of her story. In the end I concluded the point of her story was, #1 she is horny and lonely. # 2 She thinks she is pretty, because she was saying her family were saying "oh I cant believe our pretty girl is marrying a hawiya" in essence declaring she is too good for the hawiya mursade.

That told me, her horniness was more powerful than her hidden qabyalaad nature. That she would sleep with hawiya at the expense of her pride just to be sexually satisfied. (I wont disagree with her, with such a nymphomaniac, only a hawiya man could handle, or preferably an Ogaden man as they whip their women)
Loool she must have been married many times. I seen her mention atleast 3 marriages. I think deep down she is unhappy wallahi. Imagine your own son beating you cause he feels you bring shame to him. Normal person would stop and reflect.

Also she is my sub clan. Im gonna call dad to see if she is related to us. That could be my eedo lool

Loool she must have been married many times. I seen her mention atleast 3 marriages. I think deep down she is unhappy wallahi. Imagine your own son beating you cause he feels you bring shame to him. Normal person would stop and reflect.

Also she is my sub clan. Im gonna call dad to see if she is related to us. That could be my eedo lool

Looool what did ur dad say:yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts