Mama Malyun Back At It Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 9:40-11:10
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:yloezpe::yloezpe:
I'm sooooooo done
Everyones taking notes
giphy.gif

Whats next...:oh6b81q:
She really spoke about having anal orgy sessions in Mogadishu reer xamar are done out here :mjlol:

Wow, who knew anal sex was a thing in Old Somalia. She’s talking about it in an orgy context too. We have truly underestimated our people to be vanilla light.
There are outliers and exceptions to all communities. We had/have our own.

Do not magnify it make it to be anything but.:ufdup:

going back to the topic, I think @Knowles would fail this dhuuso and bur test.:sass1:

Who tf is this crazy old and why does she receive so much attention? She's in my recommended thanks to sspot vids.

Somebody come collect their eedo:susp::susp::susp:

Last edited:
i wonder the reasons why she be posting doesn't she have family and friends tellin her what she is doing is embarrassing and shame to the community. ps are all american somalis wild like her:?

i wonder the reasons why she be posting doesn't she have family and friends tellin her what she is doing is embarrassing and shame to the community. ps are all american somalis wild like her:?
She doesn't give a f*ck.

She's a pioneer, going where no Somali has gone before! :icon mrgreen:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

i dont think she has anybody. did u see the video posted where she is sleeping? She sleeps in a small bed with teenage type cheap blankets. She probably never leaves her home

Last edited:
Of course Somalis were getting freaky.

Popping out 8 kids and y’all thought our parents and older generations were just doing missionary?

:ulyin:

attention is addictive. Her first video she did on youtube she was just ranting and she got so much attention that she feeds on it. Once you become attention .....its impossible to go back

Of course Somalis were getting freaky.

Popping out 8 kids and y’all thought our parents and older generations were just doing missionary?

:ulyin:
True.

Besides, there people who constantly tell dirtier stories and shit in Somalia. The difference is they don't have a platform like her. Also the diaspora community is probably more conservative than regular Somalis back home, in my experience.

True.

Besides, there people who constantly tell dirtier stories and shit in Somalia. The difference is they don't have a platform like her. Also the diaspora community is probably more conservative than regular Somalis back home, in my experience.

Exactly. It’s just that... well... it sounds much more disgusting in aaf Somali then in English for some reason. Maybe because we don’t talk about sex? It’s deadass masked as “when you get married” so hearing someone like her boldly state it instead of jokes between friends makes us feel wierd

VixR

Veritas
Lool vix why you acting all open minded. I think you are trolling us lool. She is clearly not right in the head
I’m not acting lol.

I just had my mom watch it lol. She actually said a lot of other things in the video that I didn’t know about, like how divorced women would fgm themselves for remarriage, I mean ffs.

You know what, if she packaged herself in a more targeted way, she might actually do some good. A lot of FOBs get knocked up and do shotgun weddings these days only for the marriages to fail. Here’s a mother who’s willing to be more of an information source than their own mothers were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending