Mama Malyun Back At It Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 9:40-11:10
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:yloezpe::yloezpe:
I'm sooooooo done
Everyones taking notes
giphy.gif

Whats next...:oh6b81q:

Attachments

• M0qM.gif
    M0qM.gif
    959.4 KB · Views: 158

VixR

Veritas
Wow, who knew anal sex was a thing in Old Somalia. She’s talking about it in an orgy context too. We have truly underestimated our people to be vanilla light.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
From 9:40-11:10
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:yloezpe::yloezpe:
I'm sooooooo done
Everyones taking notes
giphy.gif

Whats next...:oh6b81q:

https://i.huffpost.com/gen/2578984/thumbs/o--570.jpg?7

I always knew Mama Maylun was a freak. She basically confessed when she was in Somalia, she used have anal sex to preserve her virginity! Hoorta MJS are the most un-Godly qabil in Somalia. Today, her testimony proved it.

I thought i was a freak. She has surpassed, and toppled me in Torpedo.,

I only have one request of her. Can someone forward this to her please??? I wish she would not open her videos with invoking Gods & our prophet pbuh name, and then proceed to talk about anus muscles.

Wow, who knew anal sex was a thing in Old Somalia. She’s talking about it in an orgy context too. We have truly underestimated our people to be vanilla light.
Are you kidding me.....this is the most conservative somali generation. If we knew what our parents were up to. We wiuldnt be able to look them the same way. In the 70s and 80s specially people were at it like rabbits

I always knew Mama Maylun was a freak. She basically confessed when she was in Somalia, she used have anal sex to preserve her virginity! Hoorta MJS are the most un-Godly qabil in Somalia. Today, her testimony proved it.

I only have one request of her. Can someone forward this to her please??? I wish she would not open her videos with invoking Gods & our prophet pbuh name, and then proceed to talk about anus muscles.

Just subscribe to her channel & hit the bell it will notify you whenever she goes live..She goes live everyday for about an hour.. I can't give u a specific time but keep an eye out for it. :)

Doesn’t she know anal sex is haram(Allah will not look at a man who has anal sex with his wife).
Something is wrong with this lady but, I got to give it to her she’s fearless:damn:even the bravest Somali men wouldn’t have the guts to teach Sex Ed in public like her.

I wish i could hear her as i cant listen to her at work. Is she really saying she used to have anal?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Doesn’t she know anal sex is haram(Allah will not look at a man who has anal sex with his wife).
Something is wrong with this lady but, I got to give it to her she’s fearless:damn:even the bravest Somali men wouldn’t have the guts to teach Sex Ed in public like her.

Its really a phenomenon walaahi. Her information about this is like almost University study worthy. Obviously she talks from experience. No somali woman would know the intricacies of the anus so detailed, unless they possess the 'lose muscles' in question. If i were a farah, i would be jerking off while she talks about lose futo's and virgin vagina's. Where is Jerome?????

VixR

Veritas
Are you kidding me.....this is the most conservative somali generation. If we knew what our parents were up to. We wiuldnt be able to look them the same way. In the 70s and 80s specially people were at it like rabbits
My eyes have opened.

She starts her video like it’s a friday sermon :drakelaugh: but it’s a sex ed course. Props to her.

Its really a phenomenon walaahi. Her information about this is like almost University study worthy. Obviously she talks from experience. No somali woman would know the intricacies of the anus so detailed, unless they possess the 'lose muscles' in question. If i were a farah, i would be jerking off while she talks about lose futo's and virgin vagina's. Where is Jeremy?????
Nah I wouldn’t be able to do it
tenor.gif

Somalis give platform to weirdest of people such as her and dabcasar suffering from mental illness. truly Somalis are f*ck because instead helping these people they see them as entertainment.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

From 11:20-12:07

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:ohh my days

The shade is real!!!

Gooney112

I know u cant listen let me translate for u. Mama dhi.lo is saying...men need to know how to please their women. U have to "iisteam" her , "finger her" know what u r doing, she has to ejaculate many times to make her happy. .
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png

VixR

Veritas
Gooney112

I know u cant listen let me translate for u. Mama dhi.lo is saying...men need to know how to please their women. U have to "iisteam" her , "finger her" know what u r doing, she has to ejaculate many times to make her happy. .
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
yLOEzPE.png
What is weird about that, though? You have to ask yourself..
Somalis give platform to weirdest of people such as her and dabcasar suffering from mental illness. truly Somalis are f*ck because instead helping these people they see them as entertainment.
Does she have a mental illness though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts