Not open for further replies.
Insulting mothers eh? Ilmo Amisom akhlaq at it's finest :susp:
Chill lol u know how much I love her,
005385766_2cool.gif.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ii waran ninyahow

Wa aniga sxb ninkii la odhan jiray "The Ash'ari", marna kale la odhan jiray "Nimcaan Ducaale".

Maxaa haysaa?

Amxaar af Soomaali la soo baray

:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Sxb, we are not like these children who seem to think of you as a superpower. We remember a time when Ethiopian children were told Ziad Barre was coming if they did not behave, when our gallant forces blitzkrieged your slave army, when the name Somali struck terror in the hearts of all who would dare oppose our will.

Fear the day we purge our ranks of the weak, the day columns of Somali armor allow us to once again reassert ourselves as the natural masters of the horn.

Rivers of blood will flow on that day of days.

:fredo:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer

Sxb, we are not like these children who seem to think of you as a superpower. We remember a time when Ethiopian children were told Ziad Barre was coming if they did not behave, when our gallant forces blitzkrieged your slave army, when the name Somali struck terror in the hearts of all who would dare oppose our will.

Fear the day we purge our ranks of the weak, the day columns of Somali armor allow us to once again reassert ourselves as the natural masters of the horn.

What drugs is this on? :russ:

This is probably what faqash see when they take LSD :mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What drugs is this on? :russ:

This is probably what faqash see when they take LSD :mjlol:

History did not begin in 1991 brother.

Save your soul lest you find yourself amongst the ranks of the purged waa iga talo!

Sxb don't teach me about Abyssinian/Somali history. Half of my tribe were killed in the Ahmed Gurey wars. Search up the Gorgorah Dir in Futuh al Habasha. We have the scars to prove it. I won't let you use their struggle for your own political ramblings. The region that I speak of has no animosity to the Habeshas. In fact, we reconciled and moved on.

I find it amusing how people who shed the least blood and contributed the least in the wars of the early Somalis are now glutton for blood. Some Somali tribes, mainly Dir in origin, such as the Akishe, Gurgurah and others haven't even recovered from those wars. Yet here you are the white knight who hasn't tasted adversity in his entire existence calling for bloodshed.

Allow it sxb.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sxb don't teach me about Abyssinian/Somali history. Half of my tribe were killed in the Ahmed Gurey wars. Search up the Gorgorah Dir in Futuh al Habasha. We have the scars to prove it. I won't let you use their struggle for your own political ramblings. The region that I speak of has no animosity to the Habeshas. In fact, we reconciled and moved on.

I find it amusing how people who shed the least blood and contributed the least in the wars of the early Somalis are now glutton for blood. Some Somali tribes, mainly Dir in origin, such as the Akishe, Gurgurah and others haven't even recovered from those wars. Yet here you are the white knight who hasn't tasted adversity in his entire existence calling for bloodshed.

Allow it sxb.

@Prince of Lasanod

:russ:

You was right breh

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Is it possible I could assimilate myself into the Oromo ethnic group? How difficult is it?

I have Akichu Oromo family members. But I want full assimilation.

What's the procedure?

@Bahal

Let's not feed this troll, he's an Ethiopian Oromo who learnt Somali. His people are flip floppers known for changing their identity faster than the wind. An enslaved beta cuck, he's not Somali.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
History did not begin in 1991 brother.

Save your soul lest you find yourself amongst the ranks of the purged waa iga talo!
First off....I'm not your brother :umad:

Secondly I know my history very well Gedo boy....like the '88 bombing of my mother's beloved city of Hargeisa. :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending