Mama Ethiopia continues to rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethiopia is going to be the China of Africa;the word's factory in the near future. It's the perfect

place to replicate China's rise as an industrialised nation.

With the increasing wages of Chinese laborers, companies will seek cheap labor in Africa. But most of

Africa has widespread bad governance, corruption, legal/bureaucratic hurdles, and bad infrastructure but Ethiopia with

its strong authoritarian nature has the capable government to spearhead growth as the communist party did in China.

It has a large population so a large pool of workers to draw from. Anyone caught complaining about labor rights

and increased wages will just be replaced with another desperate worker and the country will keep on moving.

No need to worry about satisfying everyone and their mothers like Kenya and Nigeria have to do.

You need land for a project? Done. Electricity to that factory that runs through a village? Done, let's

build a Dam that will flood hundreds of downstream villages. For development's sake!

This is what's needed for rapid growth, too much democracy and input and you end up like India instead of China.
Are u Muslim?

Hoyadiina silkeeda wase stop the emotional verbal diarrhea and discuss the topic at hand without the calaacal. Ethiopia is where humanity originated from so it's the country that well deserves the title of mother. :pacspit::pacspit:

For God sakes they offered refuge to the companions of the prophet. Long before Germany and the U.K. :hemad::drakekidding::mjlol:

What's with reer liyuu and the fake outrage :cryinglaughsmiley:

Anyway Ethiopia's development and economic growth is a welcome news for the region
Ethiopia poses direct threat to you. Don't think for once that just because you call yourself a somalilander, Ethiopia sees as non Somalis.

What exactly do you gain from Ethiopian development? They are already using your ports lacag la'aan. And did you give up on the hawd?

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
When I reply to a thread I don't like it's literally when the thread is directly insulting me or my people, they've calmed down now, otherwise I just debate:icon lol:.

And true, I only do that when necessary, like posting vids on this thread lol:icon lol:.
My Ethiopian brother :friendhug:

Because they stole lands from Somalia and now they keep destabilizing Somalia. They go in and out of Somalia killing people at will. Doesn't that bother you?

Why do you love Ethiopia?

Somalis have also stolen lands and killed people from many other ethnic groups in the Horn. Are you willing to distribute that same condemnation upon yourself by acknowledging that? If so, are you ready to hand back swathes of territory back to the Oromos, Afars, Borans, Nilotic groups and others etc? If not, you are being quite hypocritical.

Ethiopia is a conglomeration of different ethnic groups that make up one nation, so I'm not apprehensive to the idea of an Ethiopian state that includes Somalis. I am from Diri Dhaba originally so my folks live the experiences. I only share what information they yield.

waraabe

Your superior
Ethiopia poses direct threat to you. Don't think for once that just because you call yourself a somalilander, Ethiopia sees as non Somalis.

What exactly do you gain from Ethiopian development? They are already using your ports lacag la'aan. And did you give up on the hawd?

Tell that to someone who is gullible

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somalis have also stolen lands and killed people from many other ethnic groups in the Horn. Are you willing to distribute that same condemnation upon yourself by acknowledging that? If so, are you ready to hand back swathes of territory back to the Oromos, Afars, Borans, Nilotic groups and others etc? If not, you are being quite hypocritical.

Ethiopia is a conglomeration of different ethnic groups that make up one nation, so I'm not apprehensive to the idea of an Ethiopian state that includes Somalis. I am from Diri Dhaba originally so my folks live the experiences. I only share what information they yield.

EIDF detected.

tenor (1).gif
Hoyadiina silkeeda wase stop the emotional verbal diarrhea and discuss the topic at hand without the calaacal. Ethiopia is where humanity originated from so it's the country that well deserves the title of mother. :pacspit::pacspit:

For God sakes they offered refuge to the companions of the prophet. Long before Germany and the U.K. :hemad::drakekidding::mjlol:
Ur mom should've never made it out the gene pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts