Malis of Nordic & Holland i got a question for y'all

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I'm 18 and my wrists got thicker in the past year. I used to be able to wrap my pinky around it but now I can't. Is this a good sign height wise?
No it just means you gained weight. You should exercise more.

I'm 18 and my wrists got thicker in the past year. I used to be able to wrap my pinky around it but now I can't. Is this a good sign height wise?
You don't finish growing horizontally until 25 so that could explain your wrist growing. How I rate height is: if you notice lots of facial hair growth you're done growing taller

184 is kinda reach since Im 184cm but I would say 177 to 180. But walllahi somalis here are tall asf like is not hard to find a 6,3 feet

Its true man, Lived in Holland whole life and grew up around friend who're all like 188/6'2. If you stay there long enough you'll adapt too LOL.

Currently walking around 196/6'5 and its not weird seeing someone 5-10cm taller than me

Its true man, Lived in Holland whole life and grew up around friend who're all like 188/6'2. If you stay there long enough you'll adapt too LOL.

Currently walking around 196/6'5 and its not weird seeing someone 5-10cm taller than me
It's not weird to see someone 4 inches taller than you at 6'5? 💀 NBA nation weyeey. It's rare to even see a 6'5 nigga here in NA let alone someone taller than that :dead:

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yup the Dutch are pretty tall (on average 182 cm) but so are most of the Somali guys living here too. You’ll meet exceptions but those exceptions are still mostly above 177 cm.

They are also more attractive, I made that realisation once I visited the UK and realised how ugly white folk over there is

Yup the Dutch are pretty tall (on average 182 cm) but so are most of the Somali guys living here too. You’ll meet exceptions but those exceptions are still mostly above 177 cm.

They are also more attractive, I made that realisation once I visited the UK and realised how ugly white folk over there is
LMAO the stereotype is true about British cadaans 😂😂😂

Damn it's been a while, welcome back X

Trending