Malis of Nordic & Holland i got a question for y'all

Is it true the cadaans in your countries are so tall? I'm keep on hearing about how 184cm is the average height there. Land of giants 🤔 are y'all shorter than them too?

Is it true the cadaans in your countries are so tall? I'm keep on hearing about how 184cm is the average height there. Land of giants 🤔 are y'all shorter than them too?

100% accurate. Though closer to 181-ish cm for men here. :ehh:
I feel average amongst them, but as soon as I go back home, I tower everyone else :mjkkk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Median is 180 cm where I live and I can comfortably say I feel tall sometimes by just being 184 cm. There is a lot of tall people though (190<) its not uncommon to see 2m tall guys.

Somalis definitely are the same height as cadaans but Im worried for the younger gen. I seen a lot short ones. They are not exercising and are eating too much carbs inhibiting their growth.

Median is 180 cm where I live and I can comfortably say I feel tall sometimes by just being 184 cm. There is a lot of tall people though (190<) its not uncommon to see 2m tall guys.

Somalis definitely are the same height as cadaans but Im worried for the younger gen. I seen a lot short ones. They are not exercising and are eating too much carbs inhibiting their growth.
Damn I thought I was being crazy when i noticed younger malis slowly turning shorter. My closest friend & I are 5'10 we stopped growing sometime in middle school meanwhile both our older brothers are 6'3 & 6'5 :ftw9nwa:

The little abdis aren't fairing much better. 16 year old family friend/cousin is 5'6 another friend is 5'10 as well. Only know like 4 guys who are 6"0+ that are my age range age (16 - 20).

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Damn I thought I was being crazy when i noticed younger malis slowly turning shorter. My closest friend & I are 5'10 we stopped growing sometime in middle school meanwhile both our older brothers are 6'3 & 6'5 :ftw9nwa:

The little abdis aren't fairing much better. 16 year old family friend/cousin is 5'6 another friend is 5'10 as well. Only know like 4 guys who are 6"0+ that are my age range age (16 - 20).

You still got time, cut down on carbs and load up the protein, also exercise daily. You should eat atleast 150 grams of protein a day at your size. Also sleep atleast 8 hours minimum. Follow these steps and you will succeed InshAllah.

You still got time, cut down on carbs and load up the protein, also exercise daily. You should eat atleast 150 grams of protein a day at your size. Also sleep atleast 8 hours minimum. Follow these steps and you will succeed InshAllah.
I'm done bro. My doctor told me last year that my growth plates probably fused by then 🤷🏿‍♂️ I'm turning 19 soon its a done game for me. @Idrus Probably has a chance though given he's 17.

Trending