Malis of Nordic & Holland i got a question for y'all

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
I'm done bro. My doctor told me last year that my growth plates probably fused by then πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ I'm turning 19 soon its a done game for me. @Idrus Probably has a chance though given he's 17.
inshallah a growth spurt comes in clutch in the next few years

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I'm done bro. My doctor told me last year that my growth plates probably fused by then πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ I'm turning 19 soon its a done game for me. @Idrus Probably has a chance though given he's 17.
Don’t give up, you can squeeze 2-4 cm if you start now, don’t be a doomer. This is an order :ufdup:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Every day i’m reminded of the fact that Somalis are naturally suppose to be tall.
4A207281-E8F9-4954-B995-116BBBA92E6C.jpeg

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I’m confused. Beesha Central/Eastern Europe are also tall, I suppose? :dwill:
I was conscripted into the Belorussian army at a relatively young age. I worked in the trenches from dawn to dusk, overlooking and guarding the countries border with poland. Sadly my patriotic duties stunted my growth, leaving me forever doomed to walk this earth as a 4ft 11 subhuman.

Last edited:
You still got time, cut down on carbs and load up the protein, also exercise daily. You should eat atleast 150 grams of protein a day at your size. Also sleep atleast 8 hours minimum. Follow these steps and you will succeed InshAllah.
Don’t forget going outside. Kids these days don’t do that nor take vitamin D. It’s essential for growth and hormone regulation

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Inshallah, we will in reunite in some way in the future iA. :rejoice:

Nothing bothers me more that the fake borders on our land. :lawd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't imagine being asked for documents to go into another somali territory,
We need to get back our full sovereignty.
Hopefully it will be done with good leaders of the next generation

Trending