Making your wife pay 50% of bills

Will you make your partner pay their fair share?

• yes

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • no

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
:what1:

idk why somali people marry each other.
clearly they are incompatible with each other.

other communities marry for love, meanwhile faarax and xaliimo make the whole experience a hostile one.
I came to believe that majority of xalimos don't do things for the express pleasure of their farax husbands. It's always madax xanuun sxb.

Bless you. Aren’t you a uni student?
giphy.gif

in islam, a man is supposed to financially support the wife, it's one of her rights
and if there's children, one of them takes care of them and the house while the other works, doesn't matter who :manny:
now pick :lolbron:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
imagine marrying a nigga and he tells you you have to pay for 50% of everything too we'll be seeing you on extreme cheapskates soon akh

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
imagine marrying a nigga and he tells you you have to pay for 50% of everything too we'll be seeing you on extreme cheapskates soon akh
[/QUOTE]

The whole solid 50/50 doesn’t even exist in the most cadaan households either it’s usually the husband who gets more paid than the wife and pay almost 80-90% for everything. A lot women miss work because they have small children and they have to raise them for few years until they can come back to their careers.

in islam, a man is supposed to financially support the wife, it's one of her rights
and if there's children, one of them takes care of them and the house while the other works, doesn't matter who :manny:
now pick :lolbron:
Most western Somalis aren't religious. More than 2/3 don't even make the daily 5 prayers. Forget about the other pillars required.

The whole solid 50/50 doesn’t even exist in the most cadaan households either it’s usually the husband who gets more paid than the wife and pay almost 80-90% for everything. A lot women miss work because they have small children and they have to raise them for few years until they can come back to their careers.
[/QUOTE]

Don't make false statements. A simple search will easily disprove your false statements. Women have paid maternity leave here and don't need to attend work for a little while.

Literally have PTSD from the amount of western faraxs who get some sort of superiority complex from the housewife dynamic. May Allah protect us from those sorts :tacky:
I assume it’s because she’s solely dependent on him? Or because he feels more “masculine” because he got a woman waiting for him back home.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I assume it’s because she’s solely dependent on him? Or because he feels more “masculine” because he got a woman waiting for him back home.

It’s disturbing if someone needs to feel masculine through that method. Should come natural.

I came to believe that majority of xalimos don't do things for the express pleasure of their farax husbands. It's always madax xanuun sxb.
God sent floods and insects to egypt to punish them, and to the jews, they were forced to dwell in the desert for decades, and the Madows, he sent cadaans to enslave them.

to us, xaliimos were sent:francis:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I have picked up some Caucasian attributes since I was born in the west. I don't know if thats not the norm from where you are from but people split costs 50-50 here.
Well marry a Caucasian women then. No Somali woman would accept your offer. And even if you find one who agrees don’t be surprised if word gets around that you do chores and make your wife pay a good portion of the bills. People will be calling you a little behind your back:ohno:

Well marry a Caucasian women then. No Somali woman would accept your offer. And even if you find one who agrees don’t be surprised if word gets around that you do chores and make your wife pay a good portion of the bills. People will be calling you a little behind your back:ohno:
I already do a bit of washing and don't actually mind cooking or washing up. There are some very modern Somali women who have adapted the western way of life and others who are still stuck in the bygone era.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.

Don't make false statements. A simple search will easily disprove your false statements. Women have paid maternity leave here and don't need to attend work for a little while.
[/QUOTE]

A lot cadaans I know personally are like that their husbands make 6 figures + maybe you should get to know some upper middle class people first

A lot cadaans I know personally are like that their husbands make 6 figures + maybe you should get to know some upper middle class people first
[/QUOTE]
My girlfriend was cadan and we used to smash in her crib. Her old man was very friendly and was always open to talk. White people are made different. What adeer would allow you to smash his daughter and give free advice?

Trending

Latest posts