Making your wife pay 50% of bills

Will you make your partner pay their fair share?

• yes

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • no

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
As a modern liberal muslim, I am obliged to follow the modern accepted norms. A partner chipping in their fair share should not be even discussed anymore in this modern world but it seems some are stuck in the middle ages. So would you require your spouse to split bills equally?

Are we roommates? Am I a lesbian? Tf? I’m sorry but you’re not get a lick of P if you’re not taking care of ALL the bills ion what kinda ghetto y’all came from but we don’t do that baby, we don’t do that. Yuck. God no.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It depends if they're even working or how much I need the assistance with the rent. If I can easily pay the rent then I will. I mean she's not my roommate who's lounging around right? If she's working a job herself then yeah she'll pay some of the bills around the house according to her own salary. Whoever makes more money should be paying more imo. No point in keeping track of who spent what that's just being frugal. The money should be shared in a joint account

Unless it’s stated in the marriage contract then the responsibility falls to the man. At least from a religious perspective. Personally, I would expect to chip in so we can live a more glamorous life, not sure you can do much with one pay check.

As a modern liberal muslim, I am obliged to follow the modern accepted norms. A partner chipping in their fair share should not be even discussed anymore in this modern world but it seems some are stuck in the middle ages. So would you require your spouse to split bills equally?

you must be one broke nigga to ask your wife to chip in

Trending

Latest posts