Making your wife pay 50% of bills

Will you make your partner pay their fair share?

• yes

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • no

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
A lot cadaans I know personally are like that their husbands make 6 figures + maybe you should get to know some upper middle class people first
My girlfriend was cadan and we used to smash in her crib. Her old man was very friendly and was always open to talk. White people are made different. What adeer would allow you to smash his daughter and give free advice?
[/QUOTE]
Cadaan women are something else only their men understand them

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It all depends, if both are making good income from their careers say doctors, tech, nurses, business and so on, remember they are life partners meaning the money goes back into the family as an investment. :)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If you're going to make your future wife pay 50% of the rent and bills. She's going to expect you to do 50% on the cooking and chores. Are you okay with that? I don't know any Somali guy that is okay with that but that's on you. Feminism invented this 50/50 modern relationship anyway.

I live in a modern apartment and I prefer to own my property which means no rent sharing. Don't you like to own your things? My wife is an educated woman and her salary used to be $65,325 but when she married me. She knew I made way more than that so she became a housewife and I don't cook or clean anything. She does it all by herself while I only work. I honestly think traditional relationships are the best. I'm curious to know why do you prefer modern relationships? I know a couple of Somali feminists that prefer modern relationship but men? That's definitely new.

Last edited:
If you're going to make your future wife pay 50% of the rent and bills. She's going to expect you to do 50% on the cooking and chores. Are you okay with that? I don't know any Somali guy that is okay with that but that's on you. Feminism invented this 50/50 modern relationship anyway.

i own a modern apartment and I prefer to own it myself. Don't you like own your things? My wife is an educated woman and her salary used to be $65,325 but when she married me. She knew I made way more money than that so she became a housewife and I don't cook or clean anything. She does it all by herself while I only work. I honestly think traditional relationships are the best. I'm curious to know why you prefer modern relationships? I know a couple of Somali feminists that prefer modern relationship but men? That's definitely new.

What do you mean by “own it myself” ?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What do you mean by “own it myself” ?

I pay the rent by myself so technically I own it but I just wanted to hear from him why does he want a wife to pay 50% of his rent? What if they both get into a scuffle? He won't have any leverage because the property is shared.

Last edited:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.

I live in a modern apartment and I prefer to own my property which means no rent sharing. Don't you like to own your things? My wife is an educated woman and her salary used to be $65,325 but when she married me. She knew I made way more than that so she became a housewife and I don't cook or clean anything. She does it all by herself while I only work. I honestly think traditional relationships are the best. I'm curious to know why do you prefer modern relationships? I know a couple of Somali feminists that prefer modern relationship but men? That's definitely new.
I would prefer 50/50 because I like having my money/ investments and have been that way for years. Marriages are unpredictable and 50% of them fail so it is better to be safe than sorry.

Xaruun

VIP

Having a housewife is easy for you because you probably make six figures or more. The other guys here probably don’t make that much

there are clown farahs on this thread that show how their mom and dads failed them in parenting.

i mean the man is the boss of the household. his word is final. woman is expected to obey him. cook for him, wash his clothes make his house tidy, look after hid kids, make him happy fulfil his needs etc etc and after all that the clown farahs want the woman to pay 50 50

the f*ck is wrong with these financially challenged negroes. go make some money before you embarass the woman

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I only can tolerant 90/10.

Whatever money I make, I’ll save for children education, emergency fund and my own savings.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You gotta pay the cost to be the boss in the relationship. I will pay for everything and work while the wife stays at home and tends to the family.

Traditional relationships are the best :nvjpqts:

I only can tolerant 90/10.

Whatever money I make, I’ll save for children education, emergency fund and my own savings.
Marriage is a partnership and your statement doesn't reflect that. No modern man will allow to be financially raped in todays world. I will not forsake my retirement for a woman and her offsprings.

Todays men can do a better job than the average housewife.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Todays men can do a better job than the average housewife.

So you're saying I should cook after coming back from work and working for many hours? Come on, man.

Men should worry about work and their wives should worry about the house.

I guess you're a different breed. I am not against with the way you live but it's not something I would do.

It’s one thing to ask your wife to pinch in but something else to expect her to pay 50% of the bills. Walaal naagta adiga maa soo guursatey mise ayeda baa ku soo guursatay? Like who’s the man in that kind of marriage? As a muslim woman with a degree I pinch in for our living expenses now and then but if my man ever came at me with that kind of requirements then we’d have a problem. My husband married me under Islamic law and he’ll act accordingly.

So you're saying I should cook after coming back from work and working for many hours? Come on, man.

Men should worry about work and their wives should worry about the house.

I guess you're a different breed. I am not against with the way you live but it's not something I would do.
Why not?

It’s one thing to ask your wife to pinch in but something else to expect her to pay 50% of the bills. Walaal naagta adiga maa soo guursatey mise ayeda baa ku soo guursatay? Like who’s the man in that kind of marriage? As a muslim woman with a degree I pinch in for our living expenses now and then but if my man ever came at me with that kind of requirements then we’d have a problem. My husband married me under Islamic law and he’ll act accordingly.
What do you bring into the relationship other than your female genitals? You are not an asset thats appreciating. I understand the reasoning for folk back home but this crap won't cut it here in the west. Only a fool would buy into whatever you are bringing.

And what do you bring to the table? A man who can barely follow his deen talking about another persons value to their marriage. It’s a shame how our ways of life in the west have turned our men into females Walaahi. How can you brag about this as if it was ok. If you marry under Islamic law then be a man and follow the directions. It’s simple as that. If you can’t afford to marry, then walaal go back to your moms basement.

Trending