Make dua for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I say this in the kindest way possible: You're not ready to get married, and it's not going to make you happy. Work on yourself and your mind, and don't rush into anything for your own sake and anyone else's you might involve in your life.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Your name is HuunoHunter and your picture is of Milhouse from Simpsons :siilaanyolaugh:

I don't wanna make fun of you and assume too much but sxb Vixer is right, you need to work on yourself first before jumping into something as serious as marriage. Either way I hope it goes well for you.

Btw how old are you?

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Your name is HuunoHunter and your picture is of Milhouse from Simpsons :siilaanyolaugh:

I don't wanna make fun of you and assume too much but sxb Vixer is right, you need to work on yourself first before jumping into something as serious as marriage. Either way I hope it goes well for you.

Btw how old are you?
I say this in the kindest way possible: You're not ready to get married, and it's not going to make you happy. Work on yourself and your mind, and don't rush into anything for your own sake and anyone else's you might involve in your life.
I felt good and positive when I talk with this person, she soothes my mind. I don't want to lose the opportunity of a Halal marriage.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Same age as me:yousmart:

What makes you think you're ready for marriage? I honestly don't think I'm ready at all but then again I'm focused on school right now anyway.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
keep your meher money and marry an ajnabi for free
IMG_4324.PNG

VixR

Veritas
I felt good and positive when I talk with this person, she soothes my mind. I don't want to lose the opportunity of a Halal marriage.
I'm not knocking that, but before you get into that, you should sort youself. It's good and all that she's soothing, but she's a person, not a cure.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Same age as me:yousmart:

What makes you think you're ready for marriage? I honestly don't think I'm ready at all but then again I'm focused on school right now anyway.
I want to do my Uni while not falling in to the traps of shataan, cadaan girls are making advances when I be kind to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts