Make dua for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say this in the kindest way possible: You're not ready to get married, and it's not going to make you happy. Work on yourself and your mind, and don't rush into anything for your own sake and anyone else's you might involve in your life.
Get your Agenda out of hear let him ruin his life

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you want to become a slave in this gynocentric society and you enjoy being servile and submissive to a female then by all means get married in the west but before you jump out the window do your due diligence on family courts and divorce courts in your country.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I felt good and positive when I talk with this person, she soothes my mind. I don't want to lose the opportunity of a Halal marriage.
Believe me you still seemed troubled and even though I don’t know you I feel as if you should wait and just work on yourself fully because even though you feel as if she’s helping you now In the long run your or her feelings and mental health ( specifically yours ) could get in the way plus your far too young for marriage (coming from a 17 year old :noneck:) just work on yourself Abit more think about what you want in life and what you can bring to your future relationships and how they’ll effect you in the long run :fittytousand:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Look at how it will benefit you in the long run. Don't look at it with your emotion. There no right or wrong way to answer this but it will affect your future in the long run. What is it worth your you investing in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts