Majority of Algerian women agree that domestic violence makes them happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The human being only tolerates the stuff they love, as irrational as that may seem, many of these women see pain & love as being inclusive and inseparable.

I have met some of these women in the past and from experience I understood why the male's beat them routinely because it's the only way that chick would respect you and not cross bounds, even the smarter conscious male's will tell you this, that this very act of savagery saves the marriage from falling apart.

It's very irrational when you think about it but human's are mostly irrational to begin with except a few, that doesn't mean that i approve of this but it's the ugly reality.

A large group of women are like this and I tend to steer clear from such women, they are mostly of the ghetto/gangster/chav low-self-esteem varieties.

These are predisposition for physical beatings to save the marriage, the example you cited is a case were the guy went overboard but it's not a big deal, in fact in situations like these erring on the side of too much is better then too little which is more risky.

From the male perspective the psychology is very simple why some decide to beat and others don't, it all comes down to the insatiable masculine desire of unquestionable respect/loyalty from the women.

In the 21st century, there is only a few ways to obtain this respect, you either earn it through bringing something of substantial value to the table that dwarfs the little she brings for which she is too scared to violate those principles in fear of loosing out (this could be wealth, honour, prestigious title, power etc.)

The semi-smart women will never gamble on this nor push you much if you fulfil those criteria's adequately to her standards, however if you don't full-fill these 21'st century standards, there is only 2 other ways open for you to gain this unquestionable loyalty/respect from her.

That's either through overpowering her with physical might (beating her to show case power) or applying the more effective psychological warfare which is to punish her in other ways when she crosses those limits.

The problem is that the later works on semi-smart women that will respond positively, but it fails on the ghetto/gangster/chav low-self esteem chick that will show even more disrespect as they are shameless the only solution is to beat her physically or divorce her.

For these types of women (should be avoided at all cost) physical beating is the only remedy to attain a semblance of respect/loyalty and the continuity of the relationship, there is absolutely no other way, even if you fulfil the value criteria, these chicks are too stupid to even know the difference and such men usually don't go for them anyway

My god, do you have a special talent to chat shit.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Somali men are maskeen (in my opinion) but wahhabism plays a part in the abuse of Somali women.

It was common before that for a woman to go on a "safar" and for the husband not to care much but now they are obsessed with keeping her locked up like property because of wahhabism.
If that's what being a wahhabi means, then god bless wahhabism. :salute:

So the claim is that idribo hunna can mean "to separate" without the preposition "an", which is usually needed. Lanes lexicon quotes TA (Taj-ul Urus), S (The Sihah), Msb (The misbah of El Feiyumi) and the K (The Kamoos) as sources, which supposedly proves that the preposition "An" is not needed. Let's look at those sources.

Taj Al Arus does not list the usage without "An":
y88zTlz.jpg

Neither does The Sihah, the "An" is present here as well:
cwiwVPt.jpg

Misbah Al Fayumi also includes the preposition "An":
Gkx4QeP.jpg

The Kamoos doesn't even include the usage:
Y6AqZ2n.jpg

So was Edward Lane wrong? Possibly. Arabic wasn't his native language, he just collected information from other Arabic dictionaries.

In conclusion:

You're wrong, the preposition "an" is needed for the verse to mean "to separate", which we can see by looking at the sources quoted by Lane. And in case you're wondering, i got this information from a native Arabic speaker and i speak some basic Arabic myself. To claim that the verse is not saying "beat" is a ludicrous claim. A claim any Arabic speaker would laugh at.

The meaning of "to beat" is also corroborated by the Hadith, which Muslims will always hasten to tell you that you need to use to make the Quran clear. See this Sahih Hadith: http://sunnah.com/urn/1320620

Bless his heart, he tries so hard :mjlol:

Watch him cuss you out when he won't be able to argue with this lmao

Kham

King of the Khamites
Somali culture is currently matrchial thus beating somali women will have her fighting back. Studies show that marriages are harmonius when a woman is beatean because of discipline in said wife. The meek men who cannot control their wives will be fucked by Alpha Outsiders hahaha. Really though the captain save a ho's just want pussy they aren't going to get it though.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

In all honesty i understand what he's doing. Believe it or not, there was a time when i myself would make the same arguments in an attempt to water down embarrassing verses. :mjlol:

Whether your a native Arabic speaker or not is totally irrelevant, many of them do not even understand the Quran when it's recited because it's classical Arabic, totally different from the garbage spoken today.

Not a single person quoted classical Arabic lexicon in this fruitless discussion and what that word meant to the people back then and how they understood it.

@Burhan

Don't waste your time discussing or clarifying verses of the Quran towards a charlatan Europhile conformist infidels that even threw away their dhaqan and culture to assimilate.

You have to understand for the fast majority of ignorant people, culture trumps religion, you can make an excuse for them abandoning religion because of their lack of IQ, broken homes they spawned from and thus not being taught anything but alternative Eurocentric poison.

But for cultural/heritage abandonment there is no excuses whatsoever other then the deepest nastiest manifestations of utter self-hate and debasement, these are the types that end up committing suicide and become utter failures in life because of this.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Whether your a native Arabic speaker or not is totally irrelevant, many of them do not even understand the Quran when it's recited because it's classical Arabic, totally different from the garbage spoken today.

Not a single person quoted classical Arabic lexicon in this fruitless discussion and what that word meant to the people back then and how they understood it.

You're so dishonest. Idribuhunna has always meant "hit them" to the classical scholars of old. @dhegdheer quoted them, we clearly see how they understood it, they understood it to mean hit. @Burhan claims they are all wrong.
You have no leg to stand on sxb :drakekidding:

@MadNomad

Give me the post number were classical scholar and the classic Arabic lexicon were quoted ? I give you the benefit of the doubt that I may have missed the post, since I skipped a lot of drivel, note 'classical' I don't want to read any contemporary crap, it has to be from reputable linguists not Europhile orientalist.

The classical scholars were split on the verse, the linguist took one view, were has the hadith/context type scholars took another based on how that very word is used in the Quran in multiple different context, including in classical Arabic poetry how it was used interchangeably.

Both groups raise very valid points to back their argument, I incline more towards the 'hit' personally but the context of that verse is important, it's describing an unusual situation were the wife is delving into the realms of infidelity, because 'if you fear' is used as a prefix before idribhunna

The only thing I know a man would fear with respect to his wife is infidelity/revolt and even then the instruction first is to 'counsel them', if it doesn't work, "withdraw yourself from them completely" and if all fails you hit them to keep the dignity of the family in tact, it's a very unusual case and in the end Allah knows us better then ourselves, much of Surah Nisa deals with unusual cases, like the person whom raised up 4 Orphan women and whether he could marry them, again unusual cases.

I incline more towards that argument but @Burhan ones can't be dismissed either as it's also a strong position among classical scholars.

Your a beta cuck so it's difficult for you to understand the physiology, psychological and the physiognomy of women in general in real world situations, if you did you would never make the argument.

If a man decides to marry the stupid gangster/ghetto/chav low-self esteem type of banshee women you only have 2 ways to quell looming infidelity/revolt, you either beat her and save the marriage/kids or you divorce her, if you do neither she will beat you herself while continuing the infidelity giving you bastard children to take care of or if she has mercy for you she will just divorce you and destroy the family, that's the reality all over the world that happens frequently.

If you had any decent experience with women, you would know this but your a beta cuckold, those women your cheer leading for in this forum in my Jaahiliya days were the quickie's behind the bathroom stalls that I would discard like a used condom, while to you they are prized assets, this is your punishment and how you are humiliated including them.

The topic is about women that agree with domestic violence and like it, hence they consented to being beaten themselves, so who the f*ck are you to come between two consenting adults ?

You probably also take the Europhile position "don't discipline your child by beating them", hence the rise of out of control youth, if my father didn't beat the crap out of me, I would be out there culling beta cucks like yourself instead of just feeling pity for them.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad

Give me the post number were classical scholar and the classic Arabic lexicon were quoted ? I give you the benefit of the doubt that I may have missed the post, since I skipped a lot of drivel, note 'classical' I don't want to read any contemporary crap, it has to be from reputable linguists not Europhile orientalist.

The classical scholars were split on the verse, the linguist took one view, were has the hadith/context type scholars took another based on how that very word is used in the Quran in multiple different context, including in classical Arabic poetry how it was used interchangeably.

Both groups raise very valid points to back their argument, I incline more towards the 'hit' personally but the context of that verse is important, it's describing an unusual situation were the wife is delving into the realms of infidelity, because 'if you fear' is used as a prefix before idribhunna

The only thing I know a man would fear with respect to his wife is infidelity/revolt and even then the instruction first is to 'counsel them', if it doesn't work, "withdraw yourself from them completely" and if all fails you hit them to keep the dignity of the family in tact, it's a very unusual case and in the end Allah knows us better then ourselves, much of Surah Nisa deals with unusual cases, like the person whom raised up 4 Orphan women and whether he could marry them, again unusual cases.

I incline more towards that argument but @Burhan ones can't be dismissed either as it's also a strong position among classical scholars.

Your a beta cuck so it's difficult for you to understand the physiology, psychological and the physiognomy of women in general in real world situations, if you did you would never make the argument.

If a man decides to marry the stupid gangster/ghetto/chav low-self esteem type of banshee women you only have 2 ways to quell looming infidelity/revolt, you either beat her and save the marriage/kids or you divorce her, if you do neither she will beat you herself while continuing the infidelity giving you bastard children to take care of or if she has mercy for you she will just divorce you and destroy the family, that's the reality all over the world that happens frequently.

If you had any decent experience with women, you would know this but your a beta cuckold, those women your cheer leading for in this forum in my Jaahiliya days were the quickie's behind the bathroom stalls that I would discard like a used condom, while to you they are prized assets, this is your punishment and how you are humiliated including them.

The topic is about women that agree with domestic violence and like it, hence they consented to being beaten themselves, so who the f*ck are you to come between two consenting adults ?

You probably also take the Europhile position "don't discipline your child by beating them", hence the rise of out of control youth, if my father didn't beat the crap out of me, I would be out there culling beta cucks like yourself instead of just feeling pity for them.

The scholars are quoted on page 4, they all understood classical Arabic and they all understood it to mean "hit". There was no "linguistic debate", you pulled that out of your ass. The only debate was about how severely one can beat their wife.

Please link me these prominent classical scholars you claim to have made a linguistic case against this meaning. Otherwise i am done with this topic.

Last edited:

:friendhug:

How about that instead? ;) Beating up on people can be fun when they have a sense of humor.. I think you are bothered by my insults that aim at you. Although when I asked you if that is the case, you claimed more than twice you thrive on it. Naayaa, hanawareerinine kala dooro, choose which one you favor.

There is no Fiore to hand you for losing big, so I see you off out of this topic empty handed. Just the Hug above. Should be enough :)

Last edited:
Inquisitve_

Thanks bra for looking out. I wanted to keep my promise of not writing on here for two days. These guys won't be parading on the forum using this as criticism anymore. We deflated their tires with elegance.

Cosmos usually lived for this kind of stuff, the guy lost his sniffing power I think. I am shocked he didn't write a peep. But may be he changed his name and I am dealing with his alter ego.

:snoop:

:friendhug:

How about that instead? ;) Beating up on people can be fun when they have a sense of humor.. I think you are bothered by my insults that aim at you. Although when I asked you if that is the case, you claimed more than twice you thrive on it. Naayaa, hanawareerinine kala dooro, choose which one you favor.

There is no Fiore to hand you for losing big, so I see you off out of this topic empty handed. Just the Hug above. Should be enough :)

Lmao loser go read up on the religion u claim to love so much, you don't know shit :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.