Majority of Algerian women agree that domestic violence makes them happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That's really sad. Those fucking women beating cunts smirking in the video as well :faysalwtf:

lbr what do u expect when it says ur allowed to hit ur wife right there in the quran smh

It says you can only lightly tap with a small miswak. Or at least that's what i've been told :cosbyhmm:

There is a thin line between pain and love, in fact in most cultures one can't exist without the other.

Places like Pakistan/India/Bengladesh and much of Northern Africa this is normal, they are used to sadomasochism and sadistic behaviours and are biologically programmed for this.

In Somalia and much of East Africa the assaults are carried out verbally, physical side doesn't work with our women as they will fight back. Each to their own.

It says you can only lightly tap with a small miswak. Or at least that's what i've been told :cosbyhmm:

The verse just states 'to beat' as a form of discipline. ضرب means to strike/hit. Obviously sheiks and macalins are gonna have different interpretations to make it seem a bit more palatable

Even a light tap with a miswak is bloody out of order :susp:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The verse just states 'to beat' as a form of discipline. ضرب means to strike/hit. Obviously sheiks and macalins are gonna have different interpretations to make it seem a bit more palatable

Even a light tap with a miswak is bloody out of order :susp:

Oh i know it's all damage control, i was just being sarcastic.

There's a popular re interpretation in which ضرب means to separate from the wife. Funny how centuries of Islamic scholars just happened to misinterpret that word to mean beat, eh? :yacadiim:

Oh i know it's all damage control, i was just being sarcastic.

There's a popular re interpretation in which ضرب means to separate from the wife. Funny how centuries of Islamic scholars just happened to misinterpret that word to mean beat, eh? :yacadiim:

Islamic scholars when u ask them to clarify the verse for u

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.