Maid hanging for her life & screaming for help. Woman doesn't help & simply continues filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why hell exists and why some will remain their eternally, pure evil fuckers, it's the only reason I am able to sleep soundly knowing were such people will end up.

There is absolutely nothing that compels a human to do this other then pure evil/wickedness

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Somalis at least don't get burned alive in Nairobi for opening businesses, they simply give cash to police officers if they're caught with no sharci. As for South Africa, xenophobic Africans are burning them and their businesses. Somalis are business people in Uganda, Kenya, South Africa and non Somalis don't like it.

South Africans need to sort out the priorities and get the white man out of their country.

Somalis at least don't get burned alive in Nairobi for opening businesses, they simply give cash to police officers if they're caught with no sharci. As for South Africa, xenophobic Africans are burning them and their businesses. Somalis are business people in Uganda, Kenya, South Africa and non Somalis don't like it.
The Kenyan army calls easligh the free atm for reason they steal millions from somalis

Gambar

VIP
That's a reer baadiyo that has probably never had a maid before, her husband found her from the miye. Most Somalis are kind people, not like the arab barbarians.
She didn't even need a maid, she had no kids and she could do everything on her own.
South Africans need to sort out the priorities and get the white man out of their country.
They live in townships with horrible poverty, little health care, and truly down trodden but instead of understanding it's the apartheid system that caused this they would rather take it out on Somalis.

They also do not like Somalis because during apartheid Somalis were not considered black.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I hope Israel, Russia and North Korea nukes these no soul having, onion smelling hairy bastards. May they fall hard. Nacala my heart was racing and I've tears on my eyes. I hate Arabs with passion.

P.s

I'm going to change my avatar pic later. He's not cute or sexy or rich enough for me.

I'm disgusted. f*ck khaleejis.

I hope the Hawiye girls that were sold in Saudi Arabia don't get treated like this.

Gambar

VIP
The Kenyan army calls easligh the free atm for reason they steal millions from somalis
Somalis (who don't speak Swahili and are not Kenyan nationals) give them the money because they don't have sharci and don't want to be bothered or thrown in "jail"

ItsHanna

I hope Israel, Russia and North Korea nukes these no soul having, onion smelling hairy bastards. May they fall hard. Nacala my heart was racing and I've tears on my eyes. I hate Arabs with passion.

P.s

I'm going to change my avatar pic later. He's not cute or sexy or rich enough for me.

I hope the Hawiye girls that were sold in Saudi Arabia don't get treated like this.

Good I always get triggered by his Arab nose

ItsHanna

She didn't even need a maid, she had no kids and she could do everything on her own.

They live in townships with horrible poverty, little health care, and truly down trodden but instead of understanding it's the apartheid system that caused this they would rather take it out on Somalis.

They also do not like Somalis because during apartheid Somalis were not considered black.

I've been to South Africa but I didn't experience any of that shit. I did stay in the white parts though lol. Even then I knew better.

Somalis (who don't speak Swahili and are not Kenyan nationals) give them the money because they don't have sharci and don't want to be bothered or thrown in "jail"
The indians don't have sharci but the police are afraid to enter the neighbourhood let alone arrest walahi they used to come knocking in the estate in the middle of the night looking for money

P.s

this entire post :chrisfreshhah:
women are so dumb :deadosama:

P.s

Hawiye don't get sold.

f*ck 'em indians too! Last week a video went viral of a group of indians beating the shit out of africans in india. They bootylick cadaans so bad and yet still treated like :trash: everywhere.

This is the video

There's nothing more savage than a riled up Indian mob.

Wth why are people promoting genocide against Arabs here? When fighting the monster take care not to turn into one.

Sick, twisted people are everywhere. I hope this woman gets what she deserves.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Wth why are people promoting genocide against Arabs here? When fighting the monster take care not to turn into one.

Naa bax gtfo with that kumbaya shit, f*ck EM ALL TO DEATH

ItsHanna

Hope there is a Arab genocide nuke those bastards

??? I'm serious, where do you live and what is rent like over there because I CANNOT seem to avoid these mfs
I live in the East coast of the united States and in the state I live in there aren't that many Indians but when I went to Portland Oregon that place was an Indian heaven every corner you could find one

Status
Not open for further replies.