Maid hanging for her life & screaming for help. Woman doesn't help & simply continues filming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Horta why do Somalis in the gulf lie about Arabs not being racist? :lolbron:

:pachah1: Probably because they think Arabs are only racist to Indians. I feel bad for Indians they are usually always hard workers. They don't deserve abuse from those primitive psychos. The ass licking of Arabs has to stop, they don't want your black ass.

They are saying she committed suicide lol

Even if that's true, why would a "human" (I'm using human in the loosest way possible) just film someone and not help. Regardless on whether it was suicide or not, in that moment she was hanging on for dear life, how anyone can be so callous to just film someone in possible their last moments when they could be saving their life is just unbelievable.

Kham

King of the Khamites
You know what Kham's been saying over and over again stop the self-hate we are not and never have been arabs. They use to call Kham the hater of our so called arab brothers..

Gambar

VIP
These people should not be going to Arab countries. I understand they are desperate and need to work to make money, but Arabs lack basic compassion and humanity. Ive seen horrible stuff from Somalis but Somalis are nothing compared to Arabs.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somalis might commit atrocities in war time, but do you really think we'd be treating people like this in peacetime?

Can you imagine a maid going out like this in a Somali household?

These people should not be going to Arab countries. I understand they are desperate and need to work to make money, but Arabs lack basic compassion and humanity. Ive seen horrible stuff from Somalis but Somalis are nothing compared to Arabs.

Somalis treat their maids like family, I've seen how the Somalis in Kenya are so nice to the Kenyans maids.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
:pachah1: Probably because they think Arabs are only racist to Indians. I feel bad for Indians they are usually always hard workers. They don't deserve abuse from those primitive psycho. The ass licking of Arabs has to stop, they don't want your black ass.

f*ck 'em indians too! Last week a video went viral of a group of indians beating the shit out of africans in india. They bootylick cadaans so bad and yet still treated like :trash: everywhere.

This is the video

Somalis might commit atrocities in war time, but do you really think we'd be treating people like this in peacetime?

Can you imagine a maid going out like this in a Somali household?
Somali are fucked up but I doubt they treat people that badly .

f*ck 'em indians too! Last week a video went viral of a group of indians beating the shit out of africans in india. They bootylick cadaans so bad and yet still treated like :trash: everywhere.

This is the video

What's even more annoying is those indian rats are all over in Africa breeding like rodents. They've taken over Madagascar. Idi amin was right in exterminating his rat infestation.

Disgusting these gulf people forgot that they were dirt poor just like these workers hundred years ago sadam should've killed them all when he had the chance too

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

This is the video

f*ck em too then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts