Maid hanging for her life & screaming for help. Woman doesn't help & simply continues filming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@DuctTape the people who are dissing my Muslim Arab brothers and sisters are Somali apostate gaals
Not sure if it's right to call some practicing muslims gaalo (because a lot of them are muslim), but I never really did understand the hate for Arabs.
Somalispot is the first place I've really seen Somalis display any kind of loathing for Arabs.
Never really had a solid opinion of them. Just neutral.
It's smarter to judge on an individual basis anyways, so that was probably for the better.
You don't see me singing the praises of Arabs, but neither do I insult them. Of course that doesn't stop people from saying I'm an "Arab bootyclapper" when I tell people not to generalise.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Not sure if it's right to call some practicing muslims gaalo (because a lot of them are muslim), but I never really did understand the hate for Arabs.
Somalispot is the first place I've really seen Somalis display any kind of loathing for Arabs.
Never really had a solid opinion of them. Just neutral.
It's smarter to judge on an individual basis anyways, so that was probably for the better.
You don't see me singing the praises of Arabs, but neither do I insult them. Of course that doesn't stop people from saying I'm an "Arab bootyclapper" when I tell people not to generalise.
I was referring to the gaal ones:draketf:

I will not stand idly by while a Somali gaal is dissing my Muslim Arab brothers and sisters call me what you will:ufdup:

Much hypocrisy in this thread.
People that hate their own countrymen, the people who they share a language and culture with, will make excuses for Arabs, telling them "don't generalise!".
Meanwhile they talk shit about X qabil or Y qabil, painting them all as rapists/murderers, etc. If you're going to be hateful be consistent.
No-one likes a person who flip-flops all over the place. I have more respect for a bigot that fucking hates everyone than a moron that hates one group but makes excuses for another.
What about people who feel that way across the board? You realize its possible? Just because it may not be for you, doesn't mean everyone shares your train of thought.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What about people who feel that way across the board? You realize its possible? Just because it may not be for you, doesn't mean everyone shares your train of thought.
I already commented on this.
I said they're better in my eyes than someone who is hypocritical and makes excuses for a certain group while hating another.
Still, obviously generalising entire groups that comprise of millions of people is wrong anyways.

There’s a very strong correlation between atheism and over-the-top Arab hate. Make of it what you will.

Some of you can only take pride in your Somali identity through hysterical Arab hate. Pitiful almost.

I already commented on this.
I said they're better in my eyes than someone who is hypocritical and makes excuses for a certain group while hating another.
Still, obviously generalising entire groups that comprise of millions of people is wrong anyways.

Thats my position, generalizations are always stupid but are rife on the internet. For people with ID crises, it makes them feel good.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
She would've hit the deck at around 20-25m/s if the distance was approx 30m. That's around 55mph, I'm surprised she survived that deceleration tbh

There’s a very strong correlation between atheism and over-the-top Arab hate. Make of it what you will.

Some of you can only take pride in your Somali identity through hysterical Arab hate. Pitiful almost.

You said what we are all thinking lool

Arabs like any other race have good and bad amongst them. Props to the kuwaitis for arresting this woman

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You said what we are all thinking lool

Arabs like any other race have good and bad amongst them. Props to the kuwaitis for arresting this woman
"Hurr durr you are a booty clapper they call us abeed we wuz slaves they hate us"
You get these kinds of responses parroted at you constantly.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@DuctTape @Dino how are you guys gonna spin this? :cosbyhmm:
What do you mean, "spin this"?
You think I have an agenda? That woman is horrible and I'm hearing she was arrested which I am glad for.
All I think is that generalising people is wrong. I don't have any special love for khaleejis or Arabs in general.
Once again people are confusing me with the crowd that absolutely loves Arabs.

@DuctTape @Dino how are you guys gonna spin this? :cosbyhmm:

Spin what? You really think i am on the side of the employer in this? Newsflash you can attack racism and prejudice without involving an entire race. After all the arabs and khaleejis who were outraged and shocked and called for the employer's imprisonment on the news and social media are shock horror arabs themselves.

Seriously get yourself checked.

What do you mean, "spin this"?
You think I have an agenda? That woman is horrible and I'm hearing she was arrested which I am glad for.
All I think is that generalising people is wrong. I don't have any special love for khaleejis or Arabs in general.
Once again people are confusing me with the crowd that absolutely loves Arabs.

What imprisonment? The is only serving 3 months in jail if she is charged.

And a lot of speculations are going around that she wasnt charged at all

Inshallah Allah punishes the cruel lady with hellfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts