Maid hanging for her life & screaming for help. Woman doesn't help & simply continues filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing to see here folks

Sis don't waste ur time with a cursed hot barren unarable desert dweller, she's a Hawiye hater secessionist, worse than SLander, her kind was the one who sold out our sea out of pure hatred for us, they want to sell our rich filled land and sea to the enemy and call for independence, that's what these so called Puntites want, they're just as bad as amhara. They even backstabbed the Federal government today and signed contracts with some Chinese oil exploring company, the Federal government was gonna hold a auction bid this next month in May for some oil companies and these bastards undermined everything. Don't be fooled by them

You are right, raging qabilist puntites digust me, they have nothing to be proud about!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@TekNiKo are you still hiding in Somalia? Why don't your Arab brothers let you live in their countries? Like I said before you would sell your own mother if an Arab told you. Despicable bastard!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hb
@TekNiKo are you still hiding in Somalia? Why don't your Arab brothers let you live in their countries? Like I said before you would sell your own mother if an Arab told you. Despicable bastard!
Hiding? Somalia to me is the best country in the world I love Somalis more than Americans like you and gaal Bahal. Arabs certainly help us more than your drones.

PS your president just declared Somalia a warzone

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hb

Hiding? Somalia to me is the best country in the world I love Somalis more than Americans like you and gaal Bahal. Arabs certainly help us more than your drones.

Somalia doesn't belong to abeeds like you. My president is right, Muqdisho is a warzone, I would highly appreciate it if he nuked it, so we can start all over again!

Somalia doesn't belong to abeeds like you. My president is right, Muqdisho is a warzone, I would highly appreciate it if he nuked it, so we can start all over again!

Subxanllah what's wrong with you. Arabs are one of the best Somalis allies. A lot of Somalis work in Arab countries with Somali passport.

Also let's not forget they fund a lot of projects in Somalia. All your airports in puntland were funded by Kuwait and Arabs :lol:

Arab league helped us more than shit AU.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hb

Are we opps now?

VixR

Veritas
Ruined my morning.

Africans should stop exporting labor to Arabia. I don't get why they don't employ their poor underclass and street people that spend their days selling scented tissues and trinkets in the sweltering heat. Why do they even outsource when they have a workforce that needs the work?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Grandpa on Somalis:

Dhaboyaco and cagdheer Ethio slaves can go f*ck themselves :pacspit:

f*ck darodism, MJ aint even Darod the name Majirten comes from the Xabashi whose wecel produced what is known as the Bermuda Triangle, the rest are former Tumaal incorporated and dont forget Madow in Cusman Maxamuud

f*ck them

:cryinglaughsmiley:
:umad:

Subxanllah what's wrong with you. Arabs are one of the best Somalis allies. A lot of Somalis work in Arab countries with Somali passport.

Also let's not forget they fund a lot of projects in Somalia. All your airports in puntland were funded by Kuwait and Arabs :lol:

Arab league helped us more than shit AU.

It's easier to hate arabs. Believe me when i say this that there is a segment within somalis that would blame arabs for the famine if they could. The arabs have donated millions to somalia over the last few years and yet the money has just disappeared. Instead of airing their anger at the corrupt politicans, the deforestation of trees for charcoal, the chaos and lack of a government, they blame the arab bogeyman. Bunch of ungrateful people.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It's easier to hate arabs. Believe me when i say this that there is a segment within somalis that would blame arabs for the famine if they could. The arabs have donated millions to somalia over the last few years and yet the money has just disappeared. Instead of airing their anger at the corrupt politicans, the deforestation of trees for charcoal, the chaos and lack of a government, they blame the arab bogeyman. Bunch of ungrateful people.

You fool we export millions of livestock and burn down our trees so your beloved arabs can have a roast meat & shisha pipe! Neef ila neef:camby:

You fool we export millions of livestock and burn down our trees so your beloved arabs can have a roasted meat & shisha pipe! Neef ila neef:camby:

ofcourse we have no choice to export livestock when the livestock do not even have a place to graze. How pathetic you blame the arab for burning our own trees, destroying any chance for cyclical rains and monsoon season. Somalis are the architect of their own destruction and yet they blame everyone except their own hands.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ruined my morning.

Africans should stop exporting labor to Arabia. I don't get why they don't employ their poor underclass and street people that spend their days selling scented tissues and trinkets in the sweltering heat. Why do they even outsource when they have a workforce that needs the work?

Employ them where?

There are 0 jobs.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Buttmad dunecoon detected

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As maids and drivers etc. Why do they import labor for low-skill, domestic positions?

Nvm I misread your post.

I don't think any of those rich gulf countries apart from SA have a poor native underclass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts