Maid hanging for her life & screaming for help. Woman doesn't help & simply continues filming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
and somalis tell us to respect arabs bc muhammed was arab

is this one of those african slaves they keep in saudi arabia and kuwait/qatar??
no matter if she's somali she is african we need to help our fellow africans

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Gaalo crew is obsessed with Arabs, constantly bashing them abd grouping them all with their bad apples.

I condemn this video but why should we insult 350m+ Arabs on earth for the act of this vile woman?

When it comes to Somalis: eydoor, Madowteen are the worst blah blah blah

Arabs: don't generalize, they are our brothers, you shouldn't blame them all blah blah blah

:sheed:

Like you're following the same script. I wish you were this reasonable when it comes to your own kith and kin.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
When it comes to Somalis: eydoor, Madowteen are the worst blah blah blah

Arabs: don't generalize, they are our brothers, you shouldn't blame them all blah blah blah

:sheed:

Like you're following the same script. I wish you were this reasonable when it comes to your own kith and kin.
I am Arab of Banu Hashim son of Aqeel ibn Abu Talib. I am a proud Arab of pure J1 stock. Of course I feel insulted when my fellow brothers in Islam are generalized with the biggest broad brush yet

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I am Arab of Banu Hashim son of Aqeel ibn Abu Talib. I am a proud Arab of pure J1 stock. Of course I feel insulted when my fellow brothers in Islam are generalized with the biggest broad brush yet

:chrisfreshhah:

Donkey of the day material :lolbron:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Grandpa on Somalis:

Dhaboyaco and cagdheer Ethio slaves can go f*ck themselves :pacspit:

f*ck darodism, MJ aint even Darod the name Majirten comes from the Xabashi whose wecel produced what is known as the Bermuda Triangle, the rest are former Tumaal incorporated and dont forget Madow in Cusman Maxamuud

f*ck them

TekNiKo

VIP
Warya Based, yes those are the filthy cancerous tribes that undermine Somalia's interest, I wish we can neutralize them, remember back in many sultanates and kingdoms whole tribes were wiped out for treason, its not something new.

TekNiKo

VIP
I am a proud Darod but the only real darods are Leelkase, Marehan, Awrtable, Warsangeli, Dhulbahante and Dashiki

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Warya Based, yes those are the filthy cancerous tribes that undermine Somalia's interest, I wish we can neutralize them, remember back in many sultanates and kingdoms whole tribes were wiped out for treason, its not something new.

Don't generalize, they're our brothers in Islam are they not? You can't paint millions of people with the same brush.

There's nothing to see here folks
Hawiye don't get sold.
Sis don't waste ur time with a cursed hot barren unarable desert dweller, she's a Hawiye hater secessionist, worse than SLander, her kind was the one who sold out our sea out of pure hatred for us, they want to sell our rich filled land and sea to the enemy and call for independence, that's what these so called Puntites want, they're just as bad as amhara. They even backstabbed the Federal government today and signed contracts with some Chinese oil exploring company, the Federal government was gonna hold a auction bid this next month in May for some oil companies and these bastards undermined everything. Don't be fooled by them

TekNiKo

VIP
Don't generalize, they're our brothers in Islam are they not? You can't paint millions of people with the same brush.

War wuxuu ma lax ba? If a people assist their rotten leaders instead of stopping their oppression they have no excuse and by being silent aiding and abetting. These two tribes betrsyed Somalia many times and continue to do so today. Many have actively involved in the treachery and will never learn. Such traitors are much more repulsive to me than an innocent Arab living with his own problems and civil wars, which in no way affects Somalia's honour and sovereignty against Kenyan and Ethiopian encroachment. I rather welcome Mr Madowweyn ad closer to me because they dont undermine my nation's sovereignty.

You get me?

TLDR: yes Arabs are closer to me and share the same goals than gaalo raac crook Somalis

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
War wuxuu ma lax ba? If a people assist their rotten leaders instead of stopping their oppression they have no excuse and by being silent aiding and abetting. These two tribes betrsyed Somalia many times and continue to do so today. Many have actively involved in the treachery and will never learn. Such traitors are much more repulsive to me than an innocent Arab living with his own problems and civil wars, which in no way affects Somalia's honour and sovereignty against Kenyan and Ethiopian encroachment. I rather welcome Mr Madowweyn ad closer to me because they dont undermine my nation's sovereignty.

You get me?

TLDR: yes Arabs are closer to me and share the same goals than gaalo raac crook Somalis

Are you retarded?

You make so many excuses for Arabs but generalize millions of Somalis, literally your own people, by the actions of a few men. How is that hard to understand? :icon lol:

I'd rather make excuses for Somalis :zhqjlmx:

TekNiKo

VIP
You are an apostate traitor yourself and would be gow raced in the coming Banu Hashim Caliphate lead by the Mahdi Mohamed bin Abdullah.

Arabs shall remain a supreme race and Islam shall conquer the world :fittytousand:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You are an apostate traitor yourself and would be gow raced in the coming Banu Hashim Caliphate lead by the Mahdi Mohamed bin Abdullah.

Arabs shall remain a supreme race and Islam shall conquer the world :fittytousand:

:ileycry:

Implying qabyaalad won't protect me

:siilaanyosmile:

TekNiKo

VIP
Theres no qabylaad in the Khilafah, remember Abu Lahab's relation with the Prophet and his fate

Grandpa on Somalis:

Dhaboyaco and cagdheer Ethio slaves can go f*ck themselves :pacspit:

f*ck darodism, MJ aint even Darod the name Majirten comes from the Xabashi whose wecel produced what is known as the Bermuda Triangle, the rest are former Tumaal incorporated and dont forget Madow in Cusman Maxamuud

f*ck them

Don't ever insult darood you filthy person:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts