Mahad Salaad to Federalize and Reconstruct NISA into Federal Intelligence And Security Agency (FISA).

Welcome to Federal Intelligence And Security Agency (FISA)

1653904502685.png

Without a strong intelligence service, Somalia is nothing but dust.
Why does every new government in power change the system that's meant to continue and grow stronger :mindblown:

Abaq

VIP
This is exactly what Rasheed Abdi, Matt Bryden at Sahan were calling for. It seems the new administration is implementing the manifesto Rasheed Abdi and Sahan wrote for them before the election. What do I care though, balkanization is in my interests.

Absolutely depressing, the enemies of a strong Somalia can rejoice, their man is doing their bidding it looks like.

Whatever damage this causes will be undone in 4 years inshaAllah

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is exactly what Rasheed Abdi, Matt Bryden at Sahan were calling for. It seems the new administration is implementing the manifesto Rasheed Abdi and Sahan wrote for them before the election. What do I care though, balkanization is in my interests.
I am glad you are awake they are also arresting NISA officials and removing plain clothed officers from Aden Adde. This is great news for Halane mafia to continue use our airport unchecked.

Somalia Italiana national security should not get devolved to the 5 FMS. Qoslaaye might inadvertently decentralize out of incompetence, or for pay, but he is a centralist so must be simply renaming NISA afte removing the Cheesemen

Absolutely depressing, the enemies of a strong Somalia can rejoice, their man is doing their bidding it looks like.

Whatever damage this causes will be undone in 4 years inshaAllah
Fakemajo did more damage when he made AS infiltrated NISA and heck what more is worse than killing a female NISA agent and then claiming it was AS?