Mahad Salaad to Federalize and Reconstruct NISA into Federal Intelligence And Security Agency (FISA).

Jungle

VIP
You don’t know anything really. The truth is I’m not a sufi so I’ve always been against ASWJ. They were a block on state building for decades. The Dhusamareb governor is my adheer and was part of that attack. ASWJ was always doormat of PL. It has nothing to do with CBB/Farmaajo.

Guudlawe is not getting re-elected so you haven’t addressed my point. He didn’t turn on Farmaajo either. You think he was suicidal enough to block seats against the big names that were running? Nothing he did was special.

QQ was more committed to the NN cause and delivered the biggest mucarad MPs. Guudlawe will finish his term you’re right about that. But that is nothing different to LG who’s the biggest dead man walking
If Guudlaawe doesn't get re-elected then thats fine. We dont cling on to any position. Thats not our style sxb

That’s my only point. Idk what @Kheyre or your Xawaadle neighbours has been saying about getting rid of him early. That’s not happening
2 years left for Dabageed and Gudlawe there will be absolutely no development and be a waste of time but HSM can’t go the same route as Farmajo of raiding federal states no matter how shit the leaders are.

Gudlawe and Dabaged will finish their term.

Hawadle will finally eat good with their son HSM in power. They will most likely get the interior , and after the useless Guulaawe term ends, they will get the Hiirshabeele seat