Mahad Salaad Named as Head of NISA

bidenkulaha

GalYare
98E50AB7-9EB6-4327-9255-3891E1990005.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Consider it a win if someone who is from your clan take a position must be the most retarded thinking ever

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Consider it a win if someone who is from your clan take a position must be the most retarded thinking ever
On a real one Mahad Salad is a competent man and has the right priorities. Getting rid of Al-Shabaab and laangaab agents within NISA.

His clan isn’t even the reason I’m happy he is chosen. I mean Cali Yare is a Benadir security commander and you don’t see me claiming that sheegato.

There isnt anyone more competent then the honourable mahad salaad for this job, mr parasites you can cry as much as you want .you werent saying nothing when your uncle gave that same job to someone from his immediate subclan. Foh you baqti

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There isnt anyone more competent then the honourable mahad salaad for this job, mr parasites you can cry as much as you want .you werent saying nothing when your uncle gave that same job to someone from his immediate subclan. Foh you baqti
You don’t know me, so piss off

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Remember I took your land, cornered you in Abudwaak and enslaved with just my 2 brain cell.
The thing is, I’m not from there, that’s why you are a goddamn 2 brain cell as you said.

Never to mention that you didn’t enslave anybody, you just a qurbojoog you is speaking 1 person prounounce about stuff you didn’t do.

Trending

Latest posts