Mahad Salaad Named as Head of NISA

Mahad Salaad Named as Head of NISA is an larger Plan to prepare him Militarily and Politically to take over Galmudug after Qoorqoor's (Salebaan) term.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Congratulations to my brother Mahad Salad. HG got the biggest position yet Mashallah. We stay winning. Where’s Techniiko and his misfits from gaajo Gedo when you need them.

Mahad Salad is gonna hunt every laangaab with the full power of NISA and the SNA :rejoice:

Next we must bring this man back

44D69498-B3D7-4965-89CA-F12818B41443.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Congratulations to my brother Mahad Salad. HG got the biggest position yet Mashallah. We stay winning. Where’s Techniiko and his misfits from gaajo Gedo when you need them.

Mahad Salad is gonna hunt every laangaab with the full power of NISA and the SNA :rejoice:

Next we must bring this man back

View attachment 224579
I didnt expect anything less from an HAG government. Corruption at its finest.

Jungle

VIP
Hambalyo Hambalyo Mudane Mahad Salaad. Haa la xero shabab iyo qashinka ilkayárta/.5 ka buuxdo NISA aan lee ahay.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:drakewtf: and the fock are you going to do about it????

Insha'Allahi an HAG Kingdom will be established, so i suggest you folks focus on your Puntland and Jubaland.
Somalia is based on 4.5 you will not be able to represent Somalia without involving other clans. This will only accelerate the opposition numbers to your government. I am glad HAG exposing themselves early it will even convert PLere to pro Farmajo.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Somalia is based on 4.5 you will not be able to represent Somalia without involving other clans. This will only accelerate the opposition numbers to your government. I am glad HAG exposing themselves early it will even convert PLere to pro Farmajo.
If Farmaajo becomes opposition we will arrest him :lolbron:

World

VIP
Only in Somalia will a man that has zero experience in security and intelligence become the head of an intelligence agency due to his clan.

One of my favourite politicans , a well deserved position .I have full trust in the honourable mahad salaad to clean Somalia . All qaran dumis need to go straight to godka jiliicow .
I will personally visit mahad salaads new office in shibis district to give him advice 😀.

Trending