Madowweyne protest in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
This is alshabab army informants and spies.these people need to be contained and they hate ethnic Somalis with passion they dont donate single seed of corn when drought happened in 2012 why would they they call us faradheer meaning long fingers and would put us in concentration camps like Hitler If they had the power.time is ticking we need to move fast and do something about this plague.they are out breeding us the average Somali male goes to school then university gets job buys home then marries on the othet hand hese people dont go school their children grow up in filthy condition and are taught to hate on farodheers.
We have real demographic threat the longer we delay it the sooner it becomes reality If it is not reality already

Oortcloud

they also believe shabelle and juba and allow south belong to them in the interior they are armed and allied with terror group where they harass rob ethnic Somalis and rape the women.foreign terrorists of Bantu origin find safe haven among them .

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You definitely did when you brought other Somalis face similar stuff. Who cares? Just condemn both injusticinjustices and move on
When I bought up injustice to all why do you assume I condoned it all instead of condemned it all I never once said that both is okay you assumed I did.

seeing people fighting for their rights got y'all mad .. what's wrong with somebody fighting for their rights. I hope the man who was burned gets justice and yall get some help
:kanyehmm::kanyehmm::faysalwtf:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
looo i thought i had a homeland apparently its getting destroyed by oromos and Madows, Madows are gonna turn it into mini compton

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
When I bought up injustice to all why do you assume I condoned it all instead of condemned it all I never once said that both is okay you assumed I did.

OK cool. I just think its tactic used to compare injustices. If that wasn't your goal good looks

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Mogadishu will be overrun in next 50 years by Madow hordes and turned into south Sudan
loool i believe the Madows will take the south and turn into an african dump like uganda
and oromos will take ogaden and somaliland wallahi somalis arer finished no more abdis lool:siilaanyosmile:

Oortcloud

loool i believe the Madows will take the south and turn into an african dump like uganda
and oromos will take ogaden and somaliland wallahi somalis arer finished no more abdis lool:siilaanyosmile:

True.you dont have to use force to overtake a place.silent genocide by outbreeding the locals the average j marries at 16 and average family is 12-18.that is fucked up

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
True.you dont have to use force to overtake a place.silent genocide by outbreeding the locals the average j marries at 16 and average family is 12-18.that is fucked up
lailaha ilalah 2020 cushetic genocide were getting wiped out saxib and somalis are to busy dividing themselves into jubaland somaliland puntland khatumo state to worry about that
t:noneck:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@MadNomad remember our conversation last year about bantus being a ticking timebomb, well surprise surprise.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Still waiting for protest over the countless ethnic somalis killed by bantus masquerading as alshabab

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
As I said before and will repeat again. Hassan sheik isn’t proper abgaal, his great grandfather assimilated to our qabil.
No one knows exactly where he came from but people suspect he was darood maybe Ogaden but I’m not too sure.
Am i engaging a 16 year old?:faysalwtf:

Adeer iga raali ahow, I do not want to taint your innocent heart with the very illness that plagues our society today. Fadlan aniga hal ixsaan ii sameey, do not take these jokes to heart. Learn about your qabil strictly for history purposes and to joke here and there on this site but do not carry this over into the real world

How many somalis were killed by Bantu alshabab were is the justice for them.Bantu leave our country less headache and go back to your ancestral land
Al Shabaab consists of many qabils.get your facts straight. Somali bantus have been living in Somalia generation upon generation.they aren't the only minority group in Somalia. Somali banadiris are originally from Yemen. Yet you dont complain out them. Its because they are light skinned or Arab? Double standard

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If these guys are a small minority within the country, is it really a good idea to just say that corrupt acts of murder is okay? You can be against these acts of evil and still want a strong Somali-centric Somalia. I don't know why we can't have both?

We argued about the horrible acts that occurred with us in South Africa. Isn't it the same situation?

When you look at the US as a reference point, it's pretty much the same thing. The minority would protest about acts of evil, but they are still the minority.

Can't we then simply do right by them while keeping Somalia a Somali majority society?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending