Madowweyne protest in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I agree.you will see more and more Madow vs ethnic Somalis competing for pasture and lands.it has already started in shabelle areas .the real hidden threat is these jareets

It's the next big conflict. Bantus and Somalis fighting over land. Historical revisionism as well. They will claim to be the true natives of Somalia, and label us Arab rape babies.

It's the next big conflict. Bantus and Somalis fighting over land. Historical revisionism as well. They will claim to be the true natives of Somalia, and label us Arab rape babies.
they will take over you ashy fordhere hide yo kids, hide yo wives and hide yo husbands cuz they be killin errybody out here

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
They already claim owner of south central Somalia.they came first we will become the next red Indians.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Seriously, we need one! Now more than ever with the Oromo Expansion 2.0 going on next door.
is not even Oromos that I'm worried about at this point the least that can be said about them is they look similar to us. Bantus are our biggest threat their numbers truly worry me. We need a ruthless dictator to deport everysingle Bantu looking people out of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.