Madowweyne protest in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Al Shabaab consists of many qabils.get your facts straight. Somali bantus have been living in Somalia generation upon generation.they aren't the only minority group in Somalia. Somali banadiris are originally from Yemen. Yet you dont complain out them. Its because they are light skinned or Arab? Double standard
Facts
They were brought here as slaves they are NOT native and will never be.
Their growing population is a threat to ethnic Somalis and is a national security threat.alshavab uses Bantus are foot soilders ,spies and informants.everybody know that.this has nothing to do with racism they just need to go to their developing tanzania and leave ethnic Somali lands alone

Facts
They were brought here as slaves they are NOT native and will never be.
Their growing population is a threat to ethnic Somalis and is a national security threat.alshavab uses Bantus are foot soilders ,spies and informants.everybody know that.this has nothing to do with racism they just need to go to their developing tanzania and leave ethnic Somali lands alone
Somalia is their homeland. They will not leave whether you like it or not. :)

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Al Shabaab consists of many qabils.you ignorant
Disproportionate amount of Bantus, bantus make less than 4% of Puntland and more than 50% of the alshabab captured in PL

They use the Alshabab cover to hide their hatred for ethnic somalis, what i hate more than these bantus are people like you who defend them, women are to irrational and illogical, they are not programmed to see external threats

Oortcloud

plus they are not minority anymore.they are competing with ethnic Somalis for very limited resources.this is a recipe for disaster .

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Am i engaging a 16 year old?:faysalwtf:

Adeer iga raali ahow, I do not want to taint your innocent heart with the very illness that plagues our society today. Fadlan aniga hal ixsaan ii sameey, do not take these jokes to heart. Learn about your qabil strictly for history purposes and to joke here and there on this site but do not carry this over into the real world

I forgive you, you should get more al jabartis to apologise.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
plus they are not minority anymore.they are competing with ethnic Somalis for very limited resources.this is a recipe for disaster .
latest population estimate puts them about 40% of the entire southern Somalia, but people still pretend theres no ethnic replacement going on

Disproportionate amount of Bantus, bantus make less than 4% of Puntland and more than 50% of the alshabab captured in PL

They use the Alshabab cover to hide their hatred for ethnic somalis, what i hate more than these bantus are people like you who defend them, women are to irrational and illogical, they are not programmed to see external threats
There are more isaaq rahnwayn, hawiye and mj in alshabaaab than somali bantus. Mostly they teenagers from western countries, and ajnabis from Arab countries

Oortcloud

latest population estimate puts them about 40% of the entire southern Somalia, but people still pretend theres no ethnic replacement going on
I agree.you will see more and more Madow vs ethnic Somalis competing for pasture and lands.it has already started in shabelle areas .the real hidden threat is these jareets

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If these guys are a small minority within the country, is it really a good idea to just say that corrupt acts of murder is okay? You can be against these acts of evil and still want a strong Somali-centric Somalia. I don't know why we can't have both?

We argued about the horrible acts that occurred with us in South Africa. Isn't it the same situation?

When you look at the US as a reference point, it's pretty much the same thing. The minority would protest about acts of evil, but they are still the minority.

Can't we then simply do right by them while keeping Somalia a Somali majority society?
the same situation not realy somalis are getting done out here ogaden is in ethiopian hands who have now givin it to oromos to do what they like

kenyan Madows have comitted mass genocides against somalis in kenya not to forget Madows south africans killings somalis

and now we have a secret Madow concipiring to hastag blm guilt us to giving mogadishu over to them becouse some nigga got burned

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
40%?!?!!?! :gucciwhat:

Looks like I have to move back home and run for presidency.
they are 13% of the country including Somaliland and Puntland who barely have any bantus, they're easily more than 1/3 of the south (both shabelles both jubbas and benaadir)

Oortcloud

There are more isaaq rahnwayn, hawiye and mj in alshabaaab than somali bantus. Mostly they teenagers from western countries, and ajnabis from Arab countries
you are laying.check the thread by muno .Bantus are overrrepresent as foot soilders spies and informants their hatred and lust for Somali blood is irrational

Status
Not open for further replies.