Madows stirring shit as usual. Look at these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
* flips hair and struts out of thread * I’m done with you liars and living in their mama’s basement bullies. ❤️
Keep being delusional Fula Queen! I know ignorance is bliss😘 I might smoke what your on because that shit is STRONG!
Smoke? Again keep revealing the kind of person you are so I’m not surprised about the bums hitting on you. Liar

* flips hair and struts out of thread * I’m done with you liars and living in their mama’s basement bullies. ❤️

Smoke? Again keep revealing the kind of person you are so I’m not surprised about the bums hitting on you. Liar
YES QUEEN FULA 🙌🏾 strut your « hair » and move along.

You trying to decode what type of person I am is quite hilarious. I know it easier to cope that low lives west Africans are running away from you guys! I would chose that narrative aswell if I were you! Oh well!

I don’t live in my « mama’s basement ». My room is just across hers love.

YES QUEEN FULA 🙌🏾 strut your « hair » and move along.

You trying to decode what type of person I am is quite hilarious. I know it easier to cope that low lives west Africans are running away from you guys! I would chose that narrative aswell if I were you! Oh well!

I don’t live in my « mama’s basement ». My room is just across hers love.
The bums moving out would be good for our country in general so we don’t have to deal with them! Who knows? You may be lying about that as well. Run along now

african.gif

Our revolting lack of self-awareness, collective stupidity, myopia, greed, callousness, resentment, hatred and a strange, almost pathological attraction to everything negative and harmful... is precisely why we have Africans arguing about which one of their God-forsaken, miserable, unstable and unconscionably corrupt Nations is better -- from the comfort of the West.

My blue-black self has been guilty of this, so I'm not trying to present myself as being so enlightened that I levitate over you...

:mjcry::pachah1:

..All I am saying is that if this is what Africans want to do, then we should burn and I'll be cackling like a deranged witch in the background

bobs-burger-louis.gif

Last edited:
Firstly, why are you even on Somalispot LOL this forum isn’t for you! Secondly, am speaking from experience in terms of Canada not the hellhole of UK. Thirdly, did I mention Nigerian Hausa men? LOL Ofcourse not! But from my experience with carribean/ west Africa ( French speaking African men/women!) was very much what I have experience firsthand and have witnessed. The thirst and manipulation ( Somalis aren’t black statement trying to lowkey force you to date them to show them that you are black is a thing). Stalking! I have soo much stories and these are the local and international students and we a lot of them at my school! It’s a know a fact that west Africans and Caribean men go for Horners, white women, arab women; basically anything non west African but i digress. With this, the women I have encounter have become hostile and would throw shade thus avoiding them.

Also, who cares if they take loans out to go to school everyone does it! It’s a means to an end. Are you insinuating that the Somali women in the UK are going after those hausa\fulani men for their money? For a Fulani women you sound insecure AF coming on to Somalispot forum but i digress.
@Fulanishuwagirl I just want to say you are very much welcome here.
Haven’t read all your posts but you are dead right Somali’s join all country forums like nairaland/kenyatalk and they aren’t chased out like they are here.

@Aboow shame on you trying to shame our SISTER for contributing here. Somalispot welcomes foreigners, especially other Africans.

@Fulanishuwagirl I just want to say you are very much welcome here.
Haven’t read all your posts but you are dead right Somali’s join all country forums like nairaland/kenyatalk and they aren’t chased out like they are here.

@Aboow shame on you trying to shame our SISTER for contributing here. Somalispot welcomes foreigners, especially other Africans.
Nacas bila sharaf iyo dhiig wlh bila tawfiq

Status
Not open for further replies.